• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. OmniscienceFrog

FWST: TCU faces pivotal two-game stretch to close regular season

I had two bad high ankle sprains in my senior year of high school and first year of college. Been a long time ago now, and I would assume that the therapy for them is quite a bit better, particularly at a Division 1 university like TCU. Who knows what's going on with Udeh.
  2. OmniscienceFrog

TCU Basketball Trivia Question

Stumbled upon this old thread and came up with another trivia question, this one about that 70-71 SWC season. Of course the SWC was a nine team league at the time, so which teams finished seven, eight and nine in the league that year? May be more minutiae than trivia but I think it's interesting.
  3. OmniscienceFrog

This is disturbing...

So, we're supposed to believe that 13-17 year old Rhett Lashlee MADE Gus Malzahn at Shiloh Christian? LOL What a clown!
  4. OmniscienceFrog

Why? This just seems petty.

TCU decided not to become a Big East member before they officially became a member, never played a game as a Big East member and paid a penalty fee for deciding not to join. Also the decision involved joining a more geographically sensible conference for TCU than the Big East when the...
  5. OmniscienceFrog

RIP Gold & Blue Dude

0-10 in the Big 12? I take it he wasn't a math major.
  6. OmniscienceFrog

The Briles Kid -- What do we think now?

Has he been accused of similar behavior at any of the coaching jobs he has had since leaving Baylor? Do you assume that Sonny Dykes hasn't vetted him prior to hiring him and would allow such behavior here?
  7. OmniscienceFrog

TCU Basketball arena.......

The leading team in the Big 12??? You might want to find a copy of the Big 12 standings.
  8. OmniscienceFrog

Big 12 in position to poach Pac 12 schools?

Dallas-Ft Worth are considered one region. San Antonio and Austin are considered independent regions. Why? I don't know, but they are. Go ask the people that do it for a living. https://mymediajobs.com/market-rankings
  9. OmniscienceFrog

And what exactly is Rice's rightful place in college athletics? Or SMU's? SMU hasn't even had a baseball program for the last 43 years.
  10. OmniscienceFrog

But metro area is what counts as far as TV numbers go. The individual populations of Dallas and Fort Worth proper vs Austin and San Antonio proper doesn't.
  11. OmniscienceFrog

Credit to Kaz Kazadi

That was Emani Bailey.
  12. OmniscienceFrog

Color Combo for Saturday

As long as they don't wear what they wore to beat UT 50-7 I can live with it.
  13. OmniscienceFrog

Total BS

How's business there at the Elm Mott Dairy Queen?
  14. OmniscienceFrog

Does Max start against Kansas?

That old QB and his Dreamzzzzz.
  15. OmniscienceFrog

2022 Football Regular Season Predictions

Why were they mailing it in?
  16. OmniscienceFrog

2022 Football Regular Season Predictions

What is it about OSU that impresses some so much? Gundy?
  17. OmniscienceFrog

AP: Rams waive LB Travin Howard, who clinched NFC title game

"Howard was a seventh-round draft pick who only saw game action for the Rams in two of his four seasons with the club, but he had a knack for big moments." He did see a lot of action in the 2021-22 season.