• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. P

2314 needs your prayers

I would agree that he didn't appear to be in good health...I don't know any specifics...just an observation. I talked to him several times over 3 years of my daughter playing varsity volleyball. Just a really nice guy and he never seemed to slow down....A constant fixture at all Aledo games...
  2. P

Texas Tech Press Conference

The cowboys question was related to the article on the Cowboys that Gil wrote. Specifically, Gil quoted Gary from the past about having to take chances in road games. He referred to Gary going for it in big games on the road...then gave specific examples that worked and didn't work. The...
  3. P

No longer on roster-Hunter Harris

Wes still on roster and playing - his older brother Hunter had multiple injuries and "retired" - probably a good move for him
  4. P

GoFrogs.com

I like the site - I'm hoping for better live stats and streaming for baseball. It can't be worse than it was and hoping it much better!
  5. P

What's the latest on FrogVision?

I just received a cancellation notice from CBS College sports. I didn't cancel it - so, maybe that's a sign that the contract is expiring? I hope so - I've been on it since the beginning and it's terrible
  6. P

Sptspage: The 'people' kept Saarloos at TCU

Well written and he actually interviewed the person he was writing about rather than quoting some internet webpage. If you miss the newspaper sports columns of old, Sptspage is a good option.
  7. P

Sptspage: Frogs lose title, about to lose their great coach

just signed up - it's been too long since i've read an article by Gil.....
  8. P

Just for fun-what's on your bucket list?

Don't know much about it but bet you can find someone to take care of you in Oak Lawn....
  9. P

OT - big fire in Aledo

My old stomping ground was vista del arroyo. Western Sky sounds familiar but I can't picture it. I do remember Twin mountain and original zentners (not daughter). my parents still there but i've been gone about 30 years. I still do get all my tamales from there. Surprised all the mom and...
  10. P

Best sports picture ever! TCU/Texas

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/sports/longhorns/article/No-8-TCU-stops-Texas-12332853.php
  11. P

#BAYLORTEARS

I'm about 1.5 hours away from finishing the book on tape. Last night I made it through the gang rape (not gang bang) section of the book. As a parent of a college age girl away at college, it was beyond disturbing and I did lose some sleep over it last night. Actually, it should be disturbing...
  12. P

2017 Baseball Season Thread

UCLA also delayed every pitch stepping out
  13. P

Big 12 Tournament Thread

i'm not a fan of WVU's uniforms.....but these they have on today may be the worst I've seen any team wear. They got psychedelic bright camo, bright yellow horizontal stripes on socks, bright yellow verticle pin stripes. Still hope hey beat tech though
  14. P

Big 12 Tournament Thread

Really? had no idea video replay was in use. His foot was definitely off bag early
  15. P

TCU @ Cal Friday Game Thread

Kinda a unique ballpark but a [ Finebaum ] hole compared to most tx college parks. All bench seating etc
  16. P

TCU @ Cal Game Thursday Thread

No go on DIRECTV. Just signed up for sling tv 7 day free trial and looks like I will get game. $55 for all channels I watch with Dvr. Will see how it works. Over 100 less than my direct bill.
  17. P

Luken Baker injury info

http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/college/big-12/texas-christian-university/article150604852.html
  18. P

Luken Baker injury info

So many scenarios and speculation. I will say two summers ago a kid on my son's team had the exact same scenario and injury playing first base. It was ugly...We were in Florida and it was the last inning of the last game of the last tourney we played that year. After MRI, they got the call...
  19. P

Hate to say it... Luken was out of position.

Agree that he was late getting setup and not in position. Also agree that this really sucks
  20. P

Brian Howard Needs A Confidence Boost To Help That Wallflower Personality

Gotta love Howard. Not same interview but pre-season they asked him what he thought about Luken playing 1st base. He answered that it would be great if there were a bench clearing brawl because he would already be there; otherwise, he'd have to come across the field from the dugout.