• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. MCFROG III

Cat Fight at Lady Frogs' vs GWU game

5 GWU players tossed. 3 Lady Frogs Happened in front of GWU's bench when Frog's Bella Craven's hair was 'pulled' in a battle for a rebound. She took exception it and it came to fists and shoves. The game was shut down for about 20 minutes trying to sort it all out. Never seen anything like...
  2. MCFROG III

KU drops out of Big 12 Tourney

Due to Covid. Virginia had to do so also along with Duke yesterday. UT gets a free pass to the championship game.
  3. MCFROG III

Crossed paths with Frog mom...

While I was walking in to get my 2nd vaccine shot in Spring, TX, this morning, I was greeted by a lady directing people to be checked in who upon seeing my TCU t-shirt said, “Go Frogs!” She let me know her son played for the Frogs & his name was Bradford. It didn’t take a moment to realized it...
  4. MCFROG III

Former Frog Sticks it to BooHoo Bears

Former Lady Frog, Amber Ramirez, who was a star high school guard, and looked to be a potentially important piece of Pebley's team after a decent freshman year for us, then unexpectedly transferred to Arkansas, where she's become their floor general, just led her team with 23 pts to an historic...
  5. MCFROG III

I Guess We'll Keep Him

Coach P...at least another year or...
  6. MCFROG III

Former Frog, Isaiah Chambers dealt a bad hand....

After leaving UH, Isaiah Chambers moved to Lake Charles to play his final season at McNeese and he lost everything in the hurricane. His apartment was torn apart. Even though he didn't spend much time as a Frog, I hate that he's had such a rough go of it. Prayers to him and all of the...
  7. MCFROG III

Start of a Trend? *5 Basketball Player to Howard

This conversation has been started and will be interesting to see if others follow. Even if he plays 1 year & jumps to NBA, wonder how this will play out, and will it start to affect football where money talks???
  8. MCFROG III

What the....?!

How did a new article from "Pressbox" pop up???? Orioles Fifth-Rounder Carter Baumler On Why He’ll Likely Forgo Commitment To TCU | Pressbox https://pressboxonline.com/2020/06/18/orioles-fifth-rounder-carter-baumler-on-why-hell-likely-forgo-commitment-to-tcu/
  9. MCFROG III

FSU's HC Norvell just made Chris Thomsen's move uncomfortable.

Florida State player threatens to boycott workouts over coach Mike Norvell’s false claimMike Norvell has been the head football coach at Florida State for just six ... He said the team …MSN · 16h
  10. MCFROG III

Boise St. may be the first domino to fall...

Boise St. has furloughed HC Bryan Harsin & athletic coaches an attempt to recoup @$10 million in losses accumulated to date due to COVID-19.
  11. MCFROG III

First TCU, Then UH & now...

...Isaiah Chambers lands at McNeese.
  12. MCFROG III

Another former Frog jumps into transfer portal

UTEP Sophomore Guard Kaden Archie Enters the Transfer Portal Article may shed light on his contribution to the collapse of that Frog class by what happened to him during his stint at UTEP.
  13. MCFROG III

Tom Hoge

Two back at the Arnold Palmer after 7 today.
  14. MCFROG III

Former Frog, Chris Scott, Jr.

Scott was just dropped from the UH staff. He was a 3-year TCU letterman during the BCS/Rose Bowl run and was at SMU for 3 yrs. working with db's before moving to UH last year where he was the defensive "Recruiting Coordinator for the Defense."
  15. MCFROG III

RIP John Walton

John Walton of Walton and Johnson radio team passed away last night. :(
  16. MCFROG III

Another transfer... Bryson Jackson

Looks like he's jumping ship.
  17. MCFROG III

Question on basketball rules...

Just noticed something I've never thought about in watching the women's basketball game vs KU today. A KU & TCU player were scrambling for a loose ball on along the baseline. Just as the KU player grabbed the ball away from our player, then tossing the ball to her teammate just inside the...
  18. MCFROG III

Omar Manning

Saw a post earlier on another site that there's a rumor of Manning possibly transferring. A second poster said he'd heard that, too, but neither had any solid knowlege. I have absolutely nothing other than what they posted. Has anyone heard anything on that?