• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. MCFROG III

#BAYLORTEARS

The Pride and Joy of Long Beach, CA!
  2. MCFROG III

First Black TCU or SWC cheerleader...great story

Back at the start of the Fall Semester my freshman year in '68, there was a single black guy in the judo class to begin the year. We were about the same age, size & weight at 5'8"-5'9" and 120ish lbs, so we generally were in the same grouping in our sessions. He was pretty nice in class...
  3. MCFROG III

247 Sports: TCU RB Emani Bailey accepts invite to 2024 Senior Bowl

Does anyone know how he did in the Hula Bowl this past weekend? I can't find any stats.
  4. MCFROG III

ESPN: TCU's Sedona Prince out indefinitely with broken finger

It does make sense why she was having such a hard time hitting the basket all game if it happened right at the start. Such a bummer.
  5. MCFROG III

GoFrogs: WBB vs. Prairie View A&M Preview

Announcer said she coach was "resting" her.
  6. MCFROG III

ACC officially votes to add Cal, Stanford, SMU

Just tuned into Sports Center on ESPN2 which was going over "all" of the movement of teams between the Power 5 conferences, and the commentator only felt the need to show on its graphics and mention vocally that the ACC added Stanford and Cal. Not one mention of SMU.
  7. MCFROG III

Was This Common Knowledge, I Don’t Recall Seeing This

Those four were from one family. There was actually another (a 5th) from '68-'72.
  8. MCFROG III

Was This Common Knowledge, I Don’t Recall Seeing This

The Shipley twins in mid '70's.
  9. MCFROG III

Super Regional Game 2 pushed back to 7:00

It's the cell between Mineral Wells and Breckenridge headed east that will probably be the main one to effect game.
  10. MCFROG III

Friday weather for Game 1 - HIGH 96°, Saturday weather HIGH 94°

Post show has TCU playing at 1pm tomorrow instead of 5pm as was the original schedule. Must be to get ahead of potential weather problems predicted in the evening. Did anyone else notice this?
  11. MCFROG III

Jim Brown dies, TCU 1957 Cotton Bowl big win

It seems like the original photo was a black & white and not colorized like the one above. It had an element of higher tension than the one in color gives off.
  12. MCFROG III

Basketball Portal

Still acting/directing, last activity around 2018, but has become an activist in the field of heart research after having undergone 4 open-heart surgeries since age 28 to correct congenital aortic valve defects & related damage. ( > Wikipedia)
  13. MCFROG III

FrogsToday: Eddie Lampkin steps away from TCU basketball

There are no degrees on my wall related in any way to psychiatry, but for whatever it’s worth, it just seems that both Eddie and his mother may have succumbed to a tremendous amount of depression that could no longer be managed. Both having lost loved ones in what may have been a tightly knit...
  14. MCFROG III

How sick is this?

True every bit of that!
  15. MCFROG III

SB Nation: Three TCU football transfers sign with New Mexico

There have been some up & coming coaches that have come through UNM. Franchione, Patterson, Rocky Long come to mind. Brian Urlacher's Hall of Fame career wasn't hurt by his UMN experiences. Our own Dylan Horton started there before transferring to TCU.
  16. MCFROG III

Patterson Needs an Invite to the Championship game (on TCU dime)

Didn't Fran show up at the Mobile Bowl in a Crimson Tie after jumping ship? How did that work out? And he didn't even have a statue!
  17. MCFROG III

Cat Fight at Lady Frogs' vs GWU game

It will be available in its entirely on ESPN+ for your viewing pleasure. :cool: