• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. L

"Disrespect"

QUOTE(Scott @ Oct 29 2009, 03:38 PM) 421010 These guys are the little 'trust fund' bunch who run to Daddy when they have issues. They are the trash of our students.....& I have been repeatedly told so. It is pretty easy to figure out as if you care to read their elementary blog. Scott, I have...
  2. L

"Disrespect"

QUOTE(LawFrog @ Oct 29 2009, 02:52 PM) 420935 No way, I have go to try it just to make sure someone isn't making this up KillerFrogstcu.com hahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha, i can't believe that is true.
  3. L

"Disrespect"

QUOTE(Daniel Plainview @ Oct 29 2009, 02:16 PM) 420840 apparently now when you type in the name of the other site it changes it to killerfrogs. I was just trying to explain what happened. It all seems to be blown way out of proportion. No way, I have go to try it just to make sure someone...
  4. L

"Disrespect"

QUOTE(Daniel Plainview @ Oct 29 2009, 02:00 PM) 420815 It looks like they just lack censorship, but you can't deny the fact that those guys are fired up about TCU football. It's their Blog, let em be. If people don't like it, stick to this Forum, if they do like it, go support it. Scotty...
  5. L

"Disrespect"

killerfrogstcu.com??