• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. T

Big 12 in position to poach Pac 12 schools?

Any read on what the Big 10 is up to??
  2. T

Thank you for the insight! As a follow up, If you don’t think CU/UA/UO/UW is the most likely outcome, what do you think is?
  3. T

Let’s play out the hypothetical the ACC somehow figures out a way to “dissolve” and the schools essentially become free agents, where do we want a majority of the schools to end up among the P2? Big 10 or SEC?
  4. T

@Gary's Shirtless Revenge What are your thoughts on this ACC hoopla and what it would mean for TCU? I am assuming we are rooting for as many ACC leftovers to end up in the SEC as possible, leaving maximum room in the Big 10 Would ESPN really let marquee ACC teams leave their umbrella and...
  5. T

So are you saying that $25m is too low or too high a projection? I assumed you meant too low, but that last sentence confused me a little. Are you saying the lower value schools would get $25m in that sentence? What do you think is a good guess at annual payout per school for them if it’s not $25m?
  6. T

Thank you for the insight Do you think if the PAC 12s best offer is say $25m/year per school that all of the schools would stay? It feels like it’s a domino effect where if 2 schools leave, 2-4 more schools are almost assured to follow them
  7. T

@Gary's Shirtless Revenge Can you elaborate on if there is any legitimacy to these rumors? The PAC 12 seems to be in a really bad position right now as it seems their choice to go to the open market has completely backfired
  8. T

B1G deal: Big Ten lands $7 billion, NFL-style TV contracts

Poster on 247 is claiming inside source has told him Frogs are in continuous talks with the Big 10 currently and they aren’t an afterthought in this whatsoever
  9. T

USC and UCLA to the Big 10?

I'm not convinced this isn't a good sign...
  10. T

Coach Dykes Officially Named ESPN

I just heard the name Patrick Toney for TCU DC and that hes in consideration, anyone else hearing this?
  11. T

Official Coaching Search Thread….

This is catastrophic if Dykes does this. We need a revamp in the worst way
  12. T

Do you have any theories to Napier’s hesitancy? Is it waiting out for jobs like LSU or Florida, or other factors? I guess I just disagree with the sentiment that TCU should have Dykes jump Napier and hire Dykes early just because we aren’t willing to wait out Napier for 7 more days. We shouldn’t...
  13. T

Do you agree with JCs assessment that he thinks Dykes is the favorite over Napier?
  14. T

To ask more loaded questions, does TCU feel as good about their conference realignment candidacy as being stated? I've heard TCU is very confident they will land in an Alliance conference (all 3 in play) if those conferences decide to start expanding
  15. T

That makes sense to me. Do you think this is more effecting TCU and their #1 candidate, or is it playing more of a role in wooing Campbell and Aranda to other major conferences?
  16. T

Another thought on this... Wouldn't this apply more to the wooing of Campbell and Aranda then TCU attracting candidates? And considering TCU feels good about where we stand in expansion candidacy, are we sharing that thoughts with prospective coaches?
  17. T

I agree, I just don't see why that guy would be lying, its serves no purpose
  18. T

I hope this is true
  19. T

I for sure think that’s the case, the question here is is someone like Napier going to believe that?
  20. T

Wouldn’t the ACC/P12/B10 proposal for giving the Big 12 an automatic playoff spot indicate to candidates that the Big 12s place at the table is way more likely safe than not? And which schools would be using this against us? Virginia Tech is the only one I can think of. Should we be less...