• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. H

2023-2024 European Football Thread

Can’t sleep on Pepi. Dude is just a finisher. First touch goal. Taylor Booth had a brace today after last weekends hat trick. Flipped that switch - seems to be in a better place mentally. Easy shots just weren’t going in like this earlier for him. Gotta say, I’ve really enjoyed the...
  2. H

Taylor Booth has had a rough season, but was on fire this weekend. Hopefully he can keep up the momentum.
  3. H

That goal Turner conceded yesterday was awful. He played so well at the world cup, but he has made a lot of critical mistakes this season in the EPL.
  4. H

This kid, Bajraktarevic, has some sauce.
  5. H

2 assists today.
  6. H

What a match! So happy for Pepi, he could not contain his smile.
  7. H

I think it’s time we trade in Aaronsons. BA is in horrible form and has been for a while.
  8. H

That was so ridiculous. They better just leave him off the rest of the tournament. He’s a good player but that was inexplicable. I hope someone kicks his ass in the locker room, and he isn’t immediately apologizing the second they get back there - he has essentially quit the national team mid...
  9. H

Agree. Pathetic.
  10. H

Put Pulisic and Weah in!!! … oh.
  11. H

GGG… has someone kidnapped him?
  12. H

Agree with your points on formation. Want to see the 3 at the back at some point. I want to see what Paredes has as winger. I am hoping he gets some useful minutes. I am assuming GGG plays it safe and throws Brenden out there, but Parades is in considerably better form. Can Lund continue to be...
  13. H

I agree, but I think they are strapped from being able to make that sort of splash on the men's side, both by money and prestige. Highest paid women's soccer coach in the world, at one of (or THE) best program in the world, just by matching GGG salary ($1.6 mil). Gregg makes roughly 1/10th of...