• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. B

Sam Jackson is in the transfer portal

Just watched a practice video of him at Miss St. He threw an INT that was a carbon copy of the Winters Pick 6 last week.
  2. B

Does anyone still think the air raid will get us a NC?

42.5% of our yards came from rushing and we ran the ball 55.5% of the time... Definitely not Air Raid.
  3. B

LA Travel Thread

I can see Santa Monica from my balcony on a clear day. This is what it looks like right now. See y’all at the game.
  4. B

Where Are You Staying in LA?

My place. I live 8.5 miles away in Marina Del Rey.
  5. B

2022-23 Bowl Games Thread

What a freaking idiot. Those coaches make 5 to 10 times as much as the living wage for a 1 income family with three kids in Oklahoma City. Didn't he tell us to go after the coaches that were "Men" anyway?
  6. B

The Bar stool guy is a tool.

He’s a degenerate gambler and a raging alcoholic.
  7. B

Gameday Thread: #4 TCU at Baylor; Sponsored by Hell's Half Acre Stadium Goods

Oh my God! I just watched the last drive!!!!
  8. B

Gameday Thread: #4 TCU at #18 Texas; Sponsored by Hell's Half Acre Stadium Goods

Gary just told Max to “Go get yourself to the Playoffs and go win me a ballgame.”
  9. B

Gameday Thread: #4 TCU at #18 Texas; Sponsored by Hell's Half Acre Stadium Goods

Bijan Robinson had 29 yards rushing… Kendre Miller had 138 yards at 6.6 ypc (his season average.)
  10. B

Just trying to make it look close so Texas stays ranked…haha