• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. S

Zach Evans

He seemed to be cutting up with everyone on the sidelines during the Tech game. I have to believe the players understand the "business" better than the fans.
  2. S

Gameday Thread: Back in the Saddle? TCU at Tech

Sandy has been solid this year
  3. S

Let the kids have some fun.
  4. S

Our run defense is still garbage but Cumbie will get sucked into calling passes to try to keep up.
  5. S

Cumbie gets emotional when asked about his relationship with Gary

steel cries in private watching dog food commercials.
  6. S

Another loss is about to be in the books. Can we please fire Doug Meacham? Please?

Are they though? Do top players get penalized for transferring between schools, sitting out of bowl games, or deciding to "focus on the draft" instead of coming back from injuries? I'd say once you prove you've got "it" very little else matters.
  7. S

GP….. with this play calling, try another QB!

How dare you. That was the instant classic Cheezit Bowl
  8. S

Ticket Prices

I sold a single in 234 for $90 in a couple hours on Monday.
  9. S

Auburn fires WR coach

It doesn't really matter how much of it is recruiting vs coaching but the WR drops have basically disappeared.
  10. S

Questions for the board about additional upgrades and maybe a Gameday Chat

I like the GameDay thread. I never read or post during home games so it is fun to go back through afterward and see the reactions/overreactions. If there's a chat it will probably need mods to avoid spam.
  11. S

#BAYLORTEARS

12. S

White Out for SMU Game?

steel forgot the log in
  13. S

Week 3 / Bye Week Games Thread

Weak targeting call on Auburn.
  14. S

FWST: ‘There is no wrong.’ TCU’s Patterson delivers NIL message to local business leaders

Fair enough and might explain the doom and gloom from many here. I didn't get into college football until 2004 when I started at TCU so I have a short history.
  15. S

FWST: ‘There is no wrong.’ TCU’s Patterson delivers NIL message to local business leaders

When was the last time there was parity in college football? NIL certainly won't improve the situation but I don't see it as the total collapse of college football. I'll just go on cheering the football team put in front of me and bitching about it on here regardless of who is on the field.
  16. S

Stolen Golden Retriever / Suburban of Former TCU Soccer Player Near Woodshed

I went to high school with one of the grand prairie cops.
  17. S

Game Day Experience

I moved to the 3rd row from the top on the east side this year. I would pay twice the price for that shade.
  18. S

What Time is SMU Game/B12 Having a Bad week

It's 11 am next weekend. See you there.