• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. T

TCU Gives Day -- Because $66,600 Is Not Enough

Meth coordinator? I know a few people who would like to speak to her
  2. T

People get more than a small raise for staying 5 years at a company - 5 years of raises and a bonus and probably a promotion
  3. T

Nobody would waste a swipe on breakfast if you’re going to make them count or choose
  4. T

Used to be unlimited swipes. Now students don’t even get 3 meals a day. For $65k - beyond stupid
  5. T

2400 as of end of 2019 https://www.tcu360.com/2019/10/tcu-looks-to-cut-benefits-for-future-employees/
  6. T

2021 Football Regular Season Predictions

Lack of depth at LB and OL was probably the obvious stuff Mix in the playcalling and injury issues gives you the same issues for the past 4 years (struggling to put away teams with less talent like WVU / Baylor / SMU) - which makes the ceiling 7-5 assuming losses to OU and UT
  7. T

Faith in Donati?

Agree - he obviously picked Sark and moved incredibly quick on that behind the scenes
  8. T

That dollar amount has not increased with the cost of tuition
  9. T

NFL Frogs 2021…..

Former TCU lean Jamarr Chase
  10. T

TCU’s ROI

Trending the wrong way. Acceptance rate increased 10 percentage points in 4 years? That’s an issue.
  11. T

TCU’s ROI

This is embarrassing - why did academics shoot themselves in the foot and start having a Baylor level of admission standards (not much)
  12. T

Vote with your pocketbook!

Why is cancel culture so good at targeting the dumb stuff? We need the cancel culture crazies to cancel this football staff of “coaches” who are severely underperforming
  13. T

FIRE PATTERSON!!

Probably need the first and the second wife to sit him down and set him straight together
  14. T

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Mountaineers (Early Edition)

I know plenty of die hards that haven’t missed a home game in 10 years on the fence about cancelling tickets. This is brutal and mentally exhausting to watch and have some hope for a mediocre team that shouldn’t be [ #2020 ] for 4 straight years. I’ve been told the CIA started showing TCU football...
  15. T

No I’ll keep ringing the bell that Duggan is a bottom 5 QB in this conference and the worst 4-year starter in big 12 history If we keep sucking yeah I’ll disappear in a few years and start watching marble racing instead
  16. T

It’s either 1 or 2 more years. Makes sense he’d go out with max in his last year. Boschini allegedly not far behind
  17. T

Cancel your tickets if you have them I’m done until there’s a new head coach
  18. T

?? Dude has only blamed black players all year and never the white coaches or white QB. Literally nobody else does that
  19. T

I can. He’s consistently given the other team 10 or more points all year
  20. T

You’re a racist. Unbelievable