• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. TCUdirtbag

Zach Evans

I’ve never hoped for a TCU loss, but I’m starting to consider it. Our long-term viability as a power program may depend on an extreme house cleaning.
  2. TCUdirtbag

Zach Evans

Probably an unpopular opinion, but I’ll say it: If his limited action is his own doing, good riddance to him. But if his limited is our coaches’ doing, good riddance to them.
  3. TCUdirtbag

Sounds like Wells is out at Tech….

Tech is a tough job, but it is objectively better than the SMU job. Especially for a Dykes. If Tech offers, he gone.
  4. TCUdirtbag

Doesn’t make your perspective of the reality out there any more accurate. Kirby is a great guy, is extremely likable, has done a lot of good at Tech (namely in fundraising, facilities, and locking in baseball), and he has amassed a ton of internal respect and goodwill, but in the business he’s...
  5. TCUdirtbag

TCU Gives Day -- Because $66,600 Is Not Enough

Doesn’t he work foundations? Not individuals? In general, message boards aren’t made up of a hotbed of legit donor prospects. TCU is one of the industry leaders in development. For comparison, our small Fort Worth school raises about the same or more per year than Texas Tech, a system with 5x...
  6. TCUdirtbag

FWST: Gary Patterson is working ‘harder than anyone’ to get TCU football back on track

Ugh. We all know there’s no way this defense can stop a one-dimensional offense that runs exclusively through a 5’6” back. Saturday is going to be miserable.
  7. TCUdirtbag

Hypothetical: what if Urban Meyer becomes available?

I’m here for Connie Britton.
  8. TCUdirtbag

What alternative reality are you in? He’s been on the hot seat since he hired Wells, had a WBB scandal, and lost Beard. Unfortunately, his wealthiest donor/alum/regent wants him out. His continued employment at Tech depends on this hire (though to a significant degree he may continue to be...
  9. TCUdirtbag

Dykes is seen as wanting it too bad. They’ll kick the tires on a bunch of guys. But I think Dykes is still the likeliest hire. At the end of the day, Cody Campbell (Double Eagle billionaire) and Dusty Womble (their biggest athletics donor), both Regents, will pick the new Coach. They’ve shoved...
  10. TCUdirtbag

FIRE PATTERSON!!

11. TCUdirtbag

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Mountaineers (Early Edition)

There is a 0% chance we win 3 of 5
  12. TCUdirtbag

1 of 5 stars. Would not watch again.
  13. TCUdirtbag

FIRE PATTERSON!!

Well we had one once https://caylinmoore.com/
  14. TCUdirtbag

I am not enjoying this game.
  15. TCUdirtbag

No More Mr. & Ms. TCU?!??!?

Even if true, it’s still dumb, IMO.
  16. TCUdirtbag

I can’t believe we’ve lost 3 straight to these moonshiners.
  17. TCUdirtbag

Also, naming a homecoming king/queen is EXTREMELY high school and very embarrassing at the college level.
  18. TCUdirtbag

Not sure the last time TCU named a Mrs. TCU.
  19. TCUdirtbag

Week 8 Games to Watch / Other Games Thread

Is it? Similar to soccer and hockey.
  20. TCUdirtbag

Week 8 Games to Watch / Other Games Thread

Bigger shame someone got to win.