• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. 2themax

Gameday Thread, Big 12 Championship Edition: #3 TCU vs Kansas State... again; Sponsored by Hell's Half Acre Stadium Goods

Was that the 1st offensive PI called this season? Horrible horrible call.
  2. 2themax

Don't be discouraged! (from a Baylor fan)

It's hard understanding the rationale of splitting wins and still having a better conference record than the conf champs. Makes absolutely no sense to me.
  3. 2themax

Conspiracy Theory

I would agree, but it has been consistent. An occasional bad call or even no call. Those calls collectively effected the outcome. A timeout and challenge to force a correct spot and no review on Miller's 1st attempt?
  4. 2themax

Gameday Thread, Big 12 Championship Edition: #3 TCU vs Kansas State... again; Sponsored by Hell's Half Acre Stadium Goods

They're in Grapevine try to figure out some bs as we speak. After TCU's Rose Bowl yr I'll never again underestimate the committee's seediness. No way out of this one without it being obvious.
  5. 2themax

The last 3 games TCU had to score 2-3 times for td's for one score. It finally worked.
  6. 2themax

I'm good with kneeling. Duggan is gassed and Duggan has waaaaaay more fight
  7. 2themax

Prevent D should get them to at least the 30. Please please execute
  8. 2themax

They turned up full throttle on the qb and it's working. Very similar to what Utah did last night.
  9. 2themax

At this point K St is doing an excellent job of play calling. That end zone pick was deflating though.
  10. 2themax

Okay now we know they are gonna press the line of scrimmage and force Duggan to make throws. Perfect Heisman moment. Settle down trust your teammates and execute.
  11. 2themax

Well he was shoved in the face in the end zone after a td. Both players should have been penalized. In fact, was that not targeting (forearm to the head area?).
  12. 2themax

Get in the locker room and tweek that run blocking scheme. Then it's on. Got to set that edge on defense. That's driving me nuts.
  13. 2themax

2 no calls (PI against Hudson and the flinch on their 1st scoring play) were noticeable. That's a possible 14 pt swing. They're calling TCU close because they're seeking full contact on just about every play. The rest is just poor execution.