• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. froginmn

Final Prediction - In or Out?

Very much in. The alternative is to have these two semifinals: GA-Bama UM- tOSU That would be a real mess. We'll hold on to three so UM and tOSU don't meet in the semis.
  2. froginmn

Gameday Thread, Big 12 Championship Edition: #3 TCU vs Kansas State... again; Sponsored by Hell's Half Acre Stadium Goods

KSU defense is crowding the line to protect their backup DBs. We need to call plays like screens or quick slants to take advantage and get guys in space.
  3. froginmn

Gameday Thread, Big 12 Championship Edition: #3 TCU vs Kansas State... again; Sponsored by Hell's Half Acre Stadium Goods

How about a running into the kicker or other 5 yard defensive foul now?
  4. froginmn

Guy who caught the pass flinched. There was another man in motion so I think it should have been called
  5. froginmn

I don't think that was enough for PI but if they lost a DB that's bigger.
  6. froginmn

Feels like we were very fortunate that Wiley caught that pass from the ground. Those are the type of situations that end in long pick sixes.
  7. froginmn

New Reactions: Facepalm and Dislike

It hasn't been a big deal but I never see the Jordan badge. Kinda forgot it was a thing. Any idea why I don't see that? Default mode, some other setting? I never see ads so maybe I should drop this as a concern...
  8. froginmn

After watching GameDay I'm more convinced that we're in no matter what. The hosts were all talking about TCU's chances with a loss and Herbie said a big loss might drop them, but then Pollack said, no way Alabama is in and they all agreed. They then realized that if Bama is out, TCU is in. I...
  9. froginmn

It might interest some of you

Great to see you Zebra. Appreciate your contributions to this community and hope you stay.
  10. froginmn

Week 14: Conference Championship Games Thread

LOL Corso on GameDay: the UCLA and Notre Dame games really took a toll on USC. Uh, that's how the season works.
  11. froginmn

ESPN: Utah repeats as Pac-12 champs, knocks USC out of playoff

Haha no. Just ragging on tOSU.
  12. froginmn

ESPN: Utah repeats as Pac-12 champs, knocks USC out of playoff

No way you lose your last game by 20+ and still make the playoff.
  13. froginmn

2023 Recruiting Thread

Next time search Kitna and put it in the Kitna thread :cool: