• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. F

Just surfin...

Something happened and I have had to do this to get back in....
  2. F

Previewing the game from Utopia (Dallas)

And be able to swallow a bitter pill of defeat....I hope I'm wrong....
  3. F

Fight song at SMU practice

SMU coach played TCU fight song on a loop at practice today....These horses are gonna be hard to beat again this year.....
  4. F

SMU Betting Line, Frogs Favored By...

I hope you are right...but gut and the last 2 years tell me that SMU will embarrass us....
  5. F

Thoughts on 817 helmets?

Preach it....
  6. F

OT: Cyber tribulation

But why are two MC customer service telephone numbers not working? Get a ring then the pleasant-sounding feminine sounding voice telling me that my call did not go through? I'm passing on the information that "Sherita" at Texas Independent Banks gave me..."all MasterCard systems are not working"...
  7. F

OT: Cyber tribulation

If you are a MasterCard user and have been declined service in the last couple of days, it's not necessarily your fault....After three failed attempts to call MC customer service numbers on the card and on the paper bills, I finally got through to Texas Independent Bankers which issues my...
  8. F

B-17 Fort Worth Nose Art

My dad was also a SeaBee, but oddly for a Navy man, went in on the first wave at Omaha Beach to start building landing zones for reinforcement and supply craft....He described himself as the fastest foxhole digger in the Navy....After he defeated the Germans, he was sent to the Pacific where he...
  9. F

Are we arriving in Denver/Boulder an 'extra' day early to adjust to the altitude ?

I've never been able to locate it on the replay videos....
  10. F

Are we arriving in Denver/Boulder an 'extra' day early to adjust to the altitude ?

Especially the game in Salt Lake....Black out game for Utah....a TCU booster provided white Tshirts for Frog fans....On TV, there was that small knot (a collective noun for real frogs) of white shirts in the corner of the end zone....And I've seen on here that the video shows a glimpse of a...
  11. F

And three consecutive off-sides penalties which stopped a promising drive and prevented the Frogs from going up 17-0....
  12. F

OK, so why is Montigel let go?

Maybe the golf team could join the West Coast Conference.....
  13. F

OT: Oklahoma's Gundy resigns after using offensive language

Gundy, Gundy....Their names sound so similar....And yet, Mike Gundy was told by his players to stop wearing his OAN hat....
  14. F

OT: Oklahoma's Gundy resigns after using offensive language

Gary lost control of the locker room when he told his players to not use the n-word and actually verbalized it....From then on, the on-field efforts of the players were poor and getting poorer....Adult leaders are expected to be more circumspect, cautious, and couth than any of the student...
  15. F

What we are hearing from the Big 12 and Pac 12

I apologize for the error....I have read in other places what I posted....Since TCU paid the exit fee, did it indeed pay the entrance fee? I think that's where I must have been mislead....
  16. F

TCU did not join the Big East, therefore it's iffy to say TCU bailed on Big East...Big East extended an invitation...Big 12 issued TCU an invitation...TCU had not at that time paid Big Eat entry fee....Invitations require an acceptance....TCU didn't accept the Big East offer....
  17. F

"...it was every man for himself." Please woke up to the 21st Century...."It was every person for theirself" as they identify themself....