• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. F

Just surfin...

Something happened and I have had to do this to get back in....
  2. F

Fight song at SMU practice

SMU coach played TCU fight song on a loop at practice today....These horses are gonna be hard to beat again this year.....
  3. F

OT: Cyber tribulation

If you are a MasterCard user and have been declined service in the last couple of days, it's not necessarily your fault....After three failed attempts to call MC customer service numbers on the card and on the paper bills, I finally got through to Texas Independent Bankers which issues my...
  4. F

Auto redirects....

What is up with ads automatically popping up when you try to open a thread? Is there a way of stopping that? Click on something like "TCU will will Big 12 title" and an ad for diet lite cola-like milkshakes at Mr. Quik pops up.....
  5. F

Dejected UT fans 2015

Anyone have a screen shot from the 2015 UT game at ACS...end of the first quarter, TV shows score at the bottom of pic...TCU ahead 30-0 and Longhorn fan has faced buried in his hands....I had the pic on the hard drive since the day after, but discovered today that I've lost it...and a search of...
  6. F

Today in NCAA history

1987....February 25....Death Penalty....
  7. F

Confession, continued....Replay?

Confessing my sins for disbelief prior to the game, I went to church and missed the replay at 8 a.m.....Anyone know if FS1 will replay again later in the week?
  8. F

Confessing my sin....

I didn't see that coming at all...
  9. F

Indiana Cincinnati game

Electronic ad at Indiana stadium....at least a portion of probably a credit union ad..."Score big with TCU"....And BTW, Indiana band wears same head gear as the Horned Frog band...semi-military hat with tall white feathers...electronic music after scores and during time outs is the same tunes as...
  10. F

OT...really, really, OT MeTV

Anyone have insight as to why MeTV has disappeared from the premium packages on Spectrum since Tuesday (at least in Bedford)? It's on the general package as Channel 21, but the Channel 150 is no longer showing up on the screen...punch in remote 150 and 151 pops up....I know, it's a First World...
  11. F

Stringing dates of the slide

I know I will be flamed for this, but it's intriguing to look at the chronology... Chris Del Conte announced his departure for UT March, 2018... TCU football team lost two games to OU in four weeks in the 2017 season, the second game an embarrassing blowout.... 2018 and 2019 football seasons...
  12. F

OT: Corona vaccination and fashion

Got my vaccination at Arlington esports stadium last Friday as part of Phase 1B...about 1:20:00 total time from lining up to leaving the building.....A surprising observation....Apparently, when we reach 60 or 65 y/o, we lose all sense of style....I've never seen in one place so many...
  13. F

OT: What advantage streaming apps?

I confess to being borderline Luddite in some respects to today's technology. But I'm not sure I understand the Discovery Plus internet service that will drop today or Monday....I realize that streaming is/will be available for mobile devices....Is that the only reason for the streaming? Will...
  14. F

So, I guess SMU is willing

So, I guess SMU is willing to play now...December 12, Amon Carter Stadium....What a beat down awaits....You decide who the beater is....
  15. F

Two evident truths so far this season

TCU has to score 33 or more in a game to win.... Fans at the schools TCU has beaten demand the dismissal of their coach(es) after losing to TCU....Don't know that that indicates a sizable prejudice against the Frogs and the TCU program as it has played out in the last 3 years... or Longhorns'...
  16. F

November 28

The Saturday after Thanksgiving.... Kansas will not be the bird with all the feathers and meat plucked off the bone.... It will be embarrassing on the home field....
  17. F

November 28

Kansas will not be the bird plucked to the bone on Thanksgiving weekend....
  18. F

Two game losing streaks....

With Iowa State's win today, only Kansas and UT do not have back-to-back wins over TCU in the Big 12 era.... Oklahoma (2015-2019; 2 wins in 2017), Oklahoma State (2012-2013 and 2015-2016), Kansas State (2012-2013); West Virginia (2018-2019); Baylor (2013-2014), Texas Tech (2012-2013)....What's...
  19. F

How many play post-season?

I'm sure I'm slow on the uptake here, and this has been discussed before.... It's hard to remember for sure which G5 conferences are still planning on playing this year.... AAC--11 teams, CUSA--14 teams, Sunbelt--10 teams...ACC--15 teams with temporary Notre Dame, Big 12--10 teams, SEC--14...
  20. F

More 2020 changes

The home page is different! What other fresh hell awaits us all this month and the rest of the year?