• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Frog-in-law1995

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Mountaineers (Early Edition)

My favorite part of the game was the absolute astonishment in the voice of the PA announcer when he announced Bethley’s sack.
  2. Frog-in-law1995

Fire Gary. Fire Boschini. Fire Donati

This is the kind of dumb ass comment that’s gonna keep Patterson around longer because it will allow admin to dismiss his detractors as having clearly lost any semblance of sanity.
  3. Frog-in-law1995

OT - Movies thread

A handout is when they give you someone else’s money, not when they let you keep more of your own.
  4. Frog-in-law1995

Week 8 Games to Watch / Other Games Thread

Bring back ties.
  5. Frog-in-law1995

Being able to win it in regulation or some earlier overtime period has nothing to do with whether the concept is dumb.
  6. Frog-in-law1995

Dumbest overtime concept ever.
  7. Frog-in-law1995

Blatant home downfield .
  8. Frog-in-law1995

Kansas coach about to start pacing up and down the sideline saying, “ play your game, play your game.”
  9. Frog-in-law1995

Probably. We were also the “Kansas’ last Big 12 win was in 2019” team they’ve been talking about.
  10. Frog-in-law1995

Flame away, but RG3 is really getting better.
  11. Frog-in-law1995

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

I’ve been confused by that as well. They just set up some folding chairs on the sidewalk? Did you buy your season tix from a street vendor?
  12. Frog-in-law1995

Williams has overthrown 2 guys that were past the defense. The Duggan haters would be proud.
  13. Frog-in-law1995

In either half
  14. Frog-in-law1995

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Mountaineers (Early Edition)

World peace? Or whirled peas?
  15. Frog-in-law1995

Slide was too late to factor in. Defenseless essentially means not a qb looking to pass or a receiver in the process of catching. As long as they aren’t defenseless, all you can’t do is make first contact with the crown of your helmet. If they are defenseless, then you can’t hit them with...
  16. Frog-in-law1995

Deliberation isn’t part of the rule. Carter’s hit was against a defenseless player. That’s why it was targeting and this wasn’t.
  17. Frog-in-law1995

OT - Movies thread

When I took a hunter’s safety course around 11 or 12 to get my first license, the two guys that taught it made a show of always checking the action whenever they passed the rifle back and forth between them. One guy would check it, talk for 5 seconds, hand it to the other guy who would then...