• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. M

Gary Don't Be Stubborn

plenty of kids can take it. including anybody recruited by the likes of Ohio State, Bama, Georgia and even Arkansas and Tennessee again. TCU's problem is a soft roster. Frog's star rb would be 5th on the roster at UGA.
  2. M

Hey Gary you suck

A legend? A legend? Seriously? Bear Bryant was a legend. Bobby Bowden was a legend. Nick Saban is a legend. Gary is a coach who, like other coaches every year since the BCS, got a mid major to hrs bowls and a power 5 to an NY6. That's not legendary. He is working on his 6th losing conference...
  3. M

FIRE PATTERSON!!

Exactly. GP and his yes men have obvious favorites.
  4. M

FIRE PATTERSON!!

The bad secondary reaction to this is as bad as watching the product GP has put on the field. Meaning we are gonna hear from Folksy Gary, in his attempt to distract. Folksy Gary is like getting Whisper Garth. And that's just a beating. Either play the hits or get off the stage. I swear, if...
  5. M

Hey Gary you suck

2018, 2019, 2020 say hello
  6. M

FIRE PATTERSON!!

I swear, some here seem like the last ant to the picnic. Some of us got blasted for saying it was trending badly after 2018. The team has not looked like a conference contender in 5 years. And I am including the year we were in the conf champ game. We all expected to get clobbered by boomer in...
  7. M

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Mountaineers (Early Edition)

His evaluation skills have dropped significantly. Just look at recruits.
  8. M

Maybe we can hire Rhule.
  9. M

FIRE PATTERSON!!

I have not purchased season tickets in multiple years.
  10. M

FIRE PATTERSON!!

Wait, they show those but not the "Hey Gary you suck" thread? scheissing fake media. MTCUGA
  11. M

FIRE PATTERSON!!

Spot on. He hasn't fixed a damn thing in years.
  12. M

FIRE PATTERSON!!

Even in 2017, and 2015, the team looked like it was missing on some parts. Other years, other than the Peach Bowl year, have not looked good in the big 12.
  13. M

Yep. It sounded like a used car salesman on why the engine runs badly.
  14. M

You nailed what he said regarding that part.
  15. M

Fire Gary

Yep.they are his biggest defender. Claiming he should not be on the hot seat. They want bu to be in, not us.
  16. M

Fire Gary

He won't fire the bad ones because they are yes men.
  17. M

Fire Gary

We did not do a serious national search for a best option AD. It is now biting us
  18. M

Good summary of his comments. My question, if he had told staff on Thursday to run it more and that we wouldn't get much challenging the back end in the air, did they not listen to him? Why not?
  19. M

Because Patterson was made to feel way too comfortable. And he is stubborn about his defense. His post game comments on the radio wrap up sounded like a guy who does not expect much for the season. He sounds like a guy who thinks he will get away with hiding behind the excuses of injury and...
  20. M

Yep, and after Briles, they won't let a coach override everyone. At any respectable P5 program, Patterson is shown the door this year.