• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. froginmn

The Harris/Biden Administration: Coming Together to Build Back Better

He was in Mexico ten times as VP. I guess that means that a lot of us are experts!
  2. froginmn

Same result if you just "print money".
  3. froginmn

Right. We needed a balanced budget amendment like 20 years ago. We'll eventually default. Some people don't seem to understand that.
  4. froginmn

Pretty sure the point of the lesson is that the government shouldn't just mint its own currency to pay for what it can't afford, and that we continue to spend and put ourselves in deeper debt that we'll never get away from. But sure, spend $2-3T on whatever the progressives want. The money...
  5. froginmn

Only some, like @TxFrog1999 , will get this immediately but..
  6. froginmn

COVID-19 Threads

Who could have guessed that a vaccine that we rushed to combat a novel virus might result in unpredictable results?
  7. froginmn

He'll get to 1T when he opens strip clubs at each charging station.
  8. froginmn

Failed Trump Coup

Is that Trump inciting them?
  9. froginmn

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Does he come back out later because there is no ice?
  10. froginmn

Zubaz thinks they must have run out of black spray paint.
  11. froginmn

I don't really have an issue either, except for the fact that reverse discrimination and racial things in the other direction aren't helpful and further the mentality we're trying to eliminate.
  12. froginmn

Did you miss the font colors?
  13. froginmn

COVID-19 Threads

I don't think it's binary; I think that a total of 500 kids have died from COVID since the pandemic began. So vaccinating healthy kids with the expectation that spread will thus be reduced and therefore by extension deaths will be reduced is a fool's errand. I don't think that vaccinating...
  14. froginmn

I am not Matt Jennings….

And i think that's fine; I'm not sure that my expectations are higher or lower because yours aren't quantifiable. At Minnesota for instance, I've seen head coaches with huge expectations who have come in to be very disappointing in their results.I don't think that's a good thing. I think...
  15. froginmn

COVID-19 Threads

Do you think that vaccinating a lot of kids will cause deaths to go down? I don't. I think vaccinating a lot of old people and people with underlying conditions will.
  16. froginmn

I am not Matt Jennings….

My original post wasn't a PR statement, it was a reflection on who we are and what we can reasonably expect. If you want to be an Aggie and say we should make the playoffs every year, then not do it, that's fine. That also would make us UT. My question to you was simple and specific. How many...
  17. froginmn

I am not Matt Jennings….

Didn't say that at all. What are your expectations? Answer the questions I posed in response to Moose.
  18. froginmn

I am not Matt Jennings….

I'd like someone to lay out what the expectations should be. I said occasional visits to NY6 games. How often would you say we should be in those games? In a ten year period, how many times should we make the playoffs? Win the conference? Be in the conference championship? Win 10 games? Until...
  19. froginmn

I am not Matt Jennings….

You're welcome to think that we should accomplish more than Penn St, USC, Michigan, and Texas, but to call my perspective low expectations is silly. You obviously think TCU is bigger than it is and have become horribly spoiled to feel disappointed when the school has been to multiple CWS, two...