• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Hoosierfrog

Will Smoo lose their next 5 games?

Especially when we were in the very same position in the AAA leagues not that long ago.
  2. Hoosierfrog

Block or Charge

Okay, so the bar is about a mile down on the left…
  3. Hoosierfrog

(North)Western Virgina -- The Illegal State

I had not been haven no issue with what you done writ their.
  4. Hoosierfrog

2021 MLB Thread

Sat behind home plate there and almost lost two fingers because of the very narrow seats were spring loaded to flip up when you stood. Someone hit a home run I put my hand on the arm rest and both hands nearly crushed when I stood up. Also got the Texas treatment for wearing boots (helpful tip...
  5. Hoosierfrog

Some old dusty photos...

You had to be very careful up there stone cold sober with a coke and a frog dog! I remember the first time I walked out to my seat and thought if I trip, I’m going to end up on the 45…
  6. Hoosierfrog

OT - Movies thread

Yeah, but why does less than 2% of the population get so much representation…
  7. Hoosierfrog

Block or Charge

Good parents…
  8. Hoosierfrog

General Powell’s 13 Rules of Leadership

You and hate seem to have a very close relationship.
  9. Hoosierfrog

Actually, I never played it. Lived through the live version. Again, not asserting anything (always liked Powell). Not trying to be right or wrong. As far as looking like a fool, wouldn’t be the first time.
  10. Hoosierfrog

Hey, I just posted an article. I don’t assert a position one way or the other. I wasn’t there. Just odd that 5000 rounds of artillery and airborne chemical and/or biological weapons does not meet the definition of WMDs. Totally agree Al Jazeera is at least as reliable as USNW and NYT…
  11. Hoosierfrog

Al Jazeera? From 10/16/2014 US World and News Report (not your basic conservative rag) article from another that other ultra conservative media outlet the NYT: WMDs Were Found In Iraq: but does it matter? The article by Times reporter C.J. Chivers focused on U.S. soldiers who suffered from...
  12. Hoosierfrog

Some old dusty photos...

looks like the Andora National Band
  13. Hoosierfrog

Some old dusty photos...

Wasn't it Ray Childress that knocked Maness out? If not poor James got drilled twice. I was at the 84 game and Childress knocked him out of the game about 2 yards into the sideline.
  14. Hoosierfrog

Newest polls Sun Oct 17

Perhaps wires got crossed. You said something about every school other than OSU and Alabama were stepping stones (at least that’s what I inferred since you didn’t cite what you were referring to). Not every school is a stepping stone. I don’t think I ever said anything about a big name coach. I...
  15. Hoosierfrog

Newest polls Sun Oct 17

I guess you’d need to read the whole string. I merely said small private schools are the breeding ground or stepping stones for the big state programs. Bisquick said, except for OSU, Bama, every single school is exactly the same, a stepping stone and that is patently false. Big State U does not...
  16. Hoosierfrog

Newest polls Sun Oct 17

That’s just not true at all. There are the hunters and there are prey. Penn State was not exactly killing it when they took Vandy’s coach. Name a situation where a Tulane or even a Northwestern convinced a coach to leave a big state head coach to leave. I’m not saying it never happened, but, I...
  17. Hoosierfrog

Lincoln Brilesbag couldn't take a knee with 1 minute to go in the game?!

Probably payback for the Morris debacle.
  18. Hoosierfrog

Newest polls Sun Oct 17

I’m guessing he is not retiring this year. He’s not getting fired this year. Every year is different. Depends on what is open and who’s available and what jobs you’re up against.
  19. Hoosierfrog

Block or Charge

…TURN IT BACK ON LIN HO!