• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. TxFrog1999

COVID-19 Threads

The term was based on a theatrical play from the 1930's but it wasn't widespread until a few years ago. Here is a quick explanation: "Gaslighting is a technique that undermines your entire perception of reality. When someone is gaslighting you, you often second-guess yourself, your memories...
  2. TxFrog1999

COVID-19 Threads

"No oNe iS tAKinG aWAy yOuR riGhTs." These people need to be impeached for even suggesting such a vile tactic against citizens. These are not the thoughts and actions of someone sworn to represent the people and protect the Constitution of the United States. These are actions of an enemy of the...
  3. TxFrog1999

The Harris/Biden Administration: Coming Together to Build Back Better

My hot take on electric vehicles is I want one of these (yes, I'm serious): I'll show myself out...
  4. TxFrog1999

The KillerFrogs E166: A Lack of Effort

TCU gets their tails handed to them in Norman losing to the Sooners 52-31 on Primetime Saturday night leaving this week’s panel of Sean, WC, Shannon, Hunter, Nathan, and Nick left to ponder… what happened to the TCU defense? Is the recent defensive malaise a coaching problem, a lack of proper...
  5. TxFrog1999

COVID-19 Threads

BTW I keep seeing this chart circulated online, not sure the source, but does anyone know if this is correct? EDIT: obviously the chart isn't just COVID vaccine deaths as the vaccine wasn't around when the chart begins in 1990, but from how it's being presented in articles this is a chart...
  6. TxFrog1999

COVID-19 Threads

Get your second J&J dose ASAP say health experts after FDA advisory committee recommended approval of booster: Protection fell from 88% to just 3% in six months, study finds https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10099209/FDA-advisory-committee-recommended-approval-J-J-vaccine.html [emphasis...
  7. TxFrog1999

COVID-19 Threads

Quick aside... this is how I often feel in faculty meetings:
  8. TxFrog1999

COVID-19 Threads

I feel the same as HFrog regarding Powell, as more information came out about the Bush administration and seeing how they botched most of our Middle East/terrorist response my admiration for men like Powell waned and eventually ended. However, I still respect the man for his service. RIP
  9. TxFrog1999

China is Ashoe

If the UAP technology is Chinese and we have no idea it exists then the reports from UFO/UAP watchers that the majority of sightings happen around US nuclear sites is very troublesome. If China can strike our facilities in one fell swoop rendering us unable to launch retaliatory strikes and...
  10. TxFrog1999

Gameday Thread: TCU at OU

Nope 525-519 OU
  11. TxFrog1999

Many drinks.
  12. TxFrog1999

I need a drink.
  13. TxFrog1999

1st and 10 Handoff and ballgame. 52-31 OU
  14. TxFrog1999

1st and 10 Demercardo straight ahead for another first down to the OU 40
  15. TxFrog1999

2nd and 3 Handoff to Demercrdo, picks his way through the hole and down to the 47 after a gain of 15
  16. TxFrog1999

1st and 10 Handoff to Demercardo up the middle, picks up 7
  17. TxFrog1999

Downing out at QB