• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Eight

FWST: TCU’s Jamie Dixon has embraced the ‘new era’ of college basketball

will believe this when i see it much like gary adjusting to the hurry up and rpo's
  2. Eight

COVID-19 Threads

world's biggest liar contest?
  3. Eight

The Harris/Biden Administration: Coming Together to Build Back Better

mercedes has dropped the gdp of a small european country into their development of better battery technology and i would definitely buy a hybrid from them, but i haven't seen that type of committment from the american car manufacturers outside of tesla so no thanks on buying any american...
  4. Eight

seen a number of teslas, other electrc's including the ugly electric mustang which looks like a badly designed crossover that ford hoped by slapping the name mustang on it someone would actually buy it also seen more than a full bat's and as expected a number of high end imports and he exotics...
  5. Eight

I am not Matt Jennings….

6. Eight

Is Saturday a Black Jacket night....

damn, that is a pretty high bar to reach, though most likely true
  7. Eight

Killer Frogs: Gary Patterson Press Conference: Week 8 "At the End of the Day"

so is there any chance gary notices the progress made on the offensive side of the ball and suddenly realized that bringing in coaches who have actual experience outside the program and might have differing ideas is a good thing?
  8. Eight

2021 MLB Thread

only the good ones
  9. Eight

2021 MLB Thread

lucky enough? how does a team get LUCKY if they win 4 games in a 7 game series?
  10. Eight

the tim beck brewingfrog referred to was on the staff at texas and fired by mensa the tim beck who is an offensive analyst at tcu was a long time coach at pittsburg state, in this case the frogs got the better tim beck
  11. Eight

247 Sports: TCU HC Gary Patterson updates injury status for key players

according to gofrogs noah has played in 18 games in his career and 13 of those were in the 2018 season. since then he has played in 5 games out of 28 games and yet somehow gets rated high by profootball focus as an nfl prospect
  12. Eight

General Powell’s 13 Rules of Leadership

you don't have to worry about lvh until he starts punching moving vehicles
  13. Eight

all i know is the gas stations here in california are accepting gold coins to fill up
  14. Eight

What we know

based upon his choice of breakfast foods, fairly thick
  15. Eight

FWST: TCU football coach Gary Patterson goes on the defensive again

when i read and watch these press conferences i have a feeling i have seen this somewhere before and then it struck me....
  16. Eight

FWST: TCU football coach Gary Patterson goes on the defensive again

this...... gary is his own worst enemy as he continues to throw things out and no one in the media seems to call him on it. consider two of his comments. strength coaches, so does this mean he doesn't like the s&c coach who works with the program? doesn't think he has enough staff? and why...
  17. Eight

guess there just hasn't been enough exposure to this new fangled hurry up offensive trend to make adjustments
  18. Eight

I am not Matt Jennings….

is there some type of requirement that any time any one mentions life after gary a disclaimer has to be included about how bad things were back in the shofner days?
  19. Eight

https://c.tenor.com/lgNdk8mivjAAAAAd/dave-chappelle-lawn-mower.gif
  20. Eight

2021 MLB Thread

as much as people want to say the astros cheated to beat the dodgers roberts' handling of the dodgers pitchers was a big reason for their loss in that series