• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. LVH

Will Smoo lose their next 5 games?

I think so, Massey Rating composite rank of SMU's opponents North Texas 124 LA Tech 103 TCU 49 South Florida 111 Navy 110 Tulane 109 I would certainly think we would be able to beat teams ranked in the 100s.
  2. LVH

Don't forget San Diego State in 2010 - we spotted them 14 right out of the gate by giving up a trick play TD on the first play of the game, followed by a block in the back penalty on the kickoff, fumbling our first play deep inside our own territory and SDSU scoring another TD and we were down...
  3. LVH

Week 8 Games to Watch / Other Games Thread

SMU's schedule has been a joke. They have played as many teams with 0 wins against the FBS as they have teams with wins against the FBS. Of course their defense looks good against a Tulane team that is 0-6 against the FBS and got blown out by UAB and East Carolina.
  4. LVH

They have played a really bad schedule so far. Sagarin has their schedule ranked #130 and that's why they aren't in the Top 40 of Sagarin. They are also outside the Top 40 in ESPN FPI and Bill Connelly's S&P. We are by far and away their best win and we aren't even any good. Needed a Hail Mary...
  5. LVH

The Harris/Biden Administration: Coming Together to Build Back Better

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/10/21/alarming-wage-report-not-being-discussed-in-financial-media-blue-collar-wages-decreased-in-third-quarter-while-inflation-skyrocketed/ Alarming Wage Report Not Being Discussed in Financial Media – Blue Collar Wages DECREASED in Third Quarter...
  6. LVH

General Powell’s 13 Rules of Leadership

Yep. All these corruptocrats made millions off of middle eastern war while sending rank and file military to the region to die or get their limbs blown off. I HATE our military leadership. I HATE the pentagon brass. I HATE our politicans who supported this. I HATE AIPAC for buying politicians...
  7. LVH

LOL at you actually believing the United States starts wars in the Middle East to "protect freedom". The US starts wars in the middle east to make money for all the defense contractors and think tanks. I wish death upon EVERY military general, brass, and defense contractor who dragged us into...
  8. LVH

I am glad he is dead. He is responsible for thousands of needless deaths. He pushed us into unnecessary wars overseas just so he and his military industrial complex friends could profit off the blood of dead Americans. Nothing got Colin Powell more excited than dead Americans coming back to...
  9. LVH

COVID-19 Threads

He made a lot of people in the military industrial complex a lot of money
  10. LVH

Wazzu coach out...

Dirtbag 2 years from now: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOURE NOT ON YOUR 26TH BOOSTER!?!?!?!?!?"
  11. LVH

Wazzu coach out...

scheiss every single tyrant out there mandating these shots, whether it be a government official or CEO. scheiss each one of them. I heard rumblings that there may be a player boycott at Washington State, I hope its true.
  12. LVH

COVID-19 Threads

The world is a better place without him. Hopefully he can go join his friend McCain in hell and try to go find weapons of mass destruction there.
  13. LVH

Newest polls Sun Oct 17

We are ranked higher in ESPN's FPI and Bill Connelly's S&P than SMU, UTSA, and Houston
  14. LVH

Gameday Thread: TCU at OU

GP has a better record than Aranda has since Aranda got there
  15. LVH

We'd be 6-1 if we played the same schedule Baylor has to this point
  16. LVH

Baylor did an onside kick today and recovered it and you all were saying how amazing Baylor is for being gutsy and how GP would never do such a thing Cant have it both ways
  17. LVH

Are they not going to call holding on their offensive line?
  18. LVH

Kendre Miller is a good back, but he is terrible in short yardage situations
  19. LVH

Calling it now, double reverse flea flicker that gets blown up and fumbled and OU has the ball 1st and 10 from the 15.
  20. LVH

The Harris/Biden Administration: Coming Together to Build Back Better

One democrat down, hopefully more follow. This is what the democrat party has become, cover up a rape in a high school bathroom and arrest the father of the victim to silence him and to protect the LGBTQ agenda. This is just as bad as Sandusky.