• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. NYC Horned Frog

KillerFrogs' HUGE Announcement!!!

Great! First thing I noticed is I can use the standard back and forth browser page controls on my iPhone. For some reason, after the SI integration, I had to keep using links to navigate. I’m not a tech person..
  2. NYC Horned Frog

Gameday Thread: The Iron Skillet, Episode 100

Right this scheissing [ #2020 ], Gary. It was great hearing about players being at Poop Deck and Lot 12 last night.
  3. NYC Horned Frog

Business Journals: There's mayhem right now in college sports' name-image-likeness business

Go get that Big Montana with Seasoned Curlies. Don't forget that Arby's Sauce.
  4. NYC Horned Frog

FWST: Sources say Houston and TCU were “this close” to receiving an invite to the Pac-12

Sounds very TCU to the Big East. If true and if we hop beforehand, it’ll be insane how many conferences we’ve been in and our climb from the basement.
  5. NYC Horned Frog

TCU going with "Classic" look Saturday

I like this look. I don’t have to have the stripe but it’s all solid.
  6. NYC Horned Frog

Houston Chronicle: Texas, Oklahoma reach out to SEC about joining conference

No one knows what happens for sure, but I don't believe UT/OU (really just matters for OU, since UT are proven losers) would have left without a strong confidence of the playoffs expanding. They know the SEC will get multiple teams in an expanded playoff due to media perceived strength of...
  7. NYC Horned Frog

FWST: The Pac-12 is in talks to form an alliance with Big Ten, ACC. Can the Big 12 survive?

In case anyone has a subscription to The Athletic. I do not.
  8. NYC Horned Frog

FWST: The Pac-12 is in talks to form an alliance with Big Ten, ACC. Can the Big 12 survive?

A bunch of twits on the twitweb are tweeting that this alliance will be announced tomorrow, McMurphy, Aurbach, Rittenburg, etc.
  9. NYC Horned Frog

Looks like one dude over there has a bone to pick for whatever reason. We really appreciate your insight man! Please continue to keep us in the loop. It’s nice to have clarity on realignment from a macro perspective.
  10. NYC Horned Frog

Yeah, he doesn’t know [ #2020 ], just acts like it.
  11. NYC Horned Frog

I did not, I brought up the Baylor news and they volunteered the rest. Not inside info but I was at luncheon today and a Longhorn told me he’s heard us and Tech are a package deal. So that article is making the rounds. No mention of Baylor haha!
  12. NYC Horned Frog

I don’t know how to parse that out. GSR would say TV I’m sure. Which would make sense due to the fact that this is all about what schools get paid for their media rights at the end of the day. Exact words were “Attendance matter more than ever and so does tv viewership” I think it all factors...
  13. NYC Horned Frog

No, no, no. Entirely neutral. Don’t take it as a huge negative or deciding factor. More that it’s not the deal killer that some used to assume. Just smoothing the idea of what that entails in 2021 with a slant of knowing your audience. Item 3 is really all that matters. That all translates to...
  14. NYC Horned Frog

Just relaying info that is pretty common sense and well known that I heard from a friend high up at TCU. Take it for what it's worth, it's totally from TCU's side and not from the other conferences and networks, as GSR can share. 1. JD, especially, and VBo are working very hard behind the...
  15. NYC Horned Frog

Baylor penalty/infraction announcement today

At least they didn’t wait until NCAA was a whole new entity altogether. Not like it matters, maybe it will in regards to possible realignment.