• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. F

Deadspin take on UT and Nebraska. I agree

USC has been living off the afterglow of the Carroll years for a long time…
  2. F

Deadspin take on UT and Nebraska. I agree

Can’t remember the last time I clicked on a Deadspin link.
  3. F

USC fires Helton

The oddest name I’ve seen so far is Joel Klatt throwing out Deion Sanders.
  4. F

Gary/Doug: Put Morris In Already!

Clicked on a random CBS mock draft today and they had Strong going #1. He must be getting some recent buzz … cuz Rattler, Howell, Willis and Corral were the names I was more used to seeing at the top...
  5. F

USC fires Helton

Urban Meyer about to pull Nick Saban.
  6. F

USC fires Helton

Surprised Helton lasted as long as he did. He’s had some decent seasons … but it seems like USC has underachieved for years. Might’ve been easier for USC to take when they still looked like the best team in LA.
  7. F

Week 2 Games to Watch / Other Games Thread

Gonna be really interesting watching this CJ Stroud experiment going forward with Ohio State.
  8. F

PAC 12 - (new) BIG 12 comparison

Not sure I’ve ever done apple with peanut butter but it makes sense. May have to try that. I usually go apple slices with cheese. Or grapes with cheese.
  9. F

Chili Cheese Fritos are amazing … used to love those and Chili Picante Corn Nuts.
  10. F

Celery and peanut butter is still a great pairing. I still eat it semi-regularly … along with celery, carrots, broccoli with ranch or hummus.
  11. F

SCOTUS Rules Against NCAA and In Favor of Athletes

Some early NIL from the July and August…
  12. F

Week 1 Games to Watch

Big injuries for a couple Big 10 teams…
  13. F

PAC - 12

Yeah, I was listening to an interview with Bruce Feldman last week and he listed a number of reasons why UCLA might pull off the upset … including experience with a number of returning players (including on the offensive line) and adding some players key transfers (including RB’s Charbonnet and...
  14. F

PAC - 12

No denying that, especially given what’s gone on in Louisiana recently.