Some of you have totally lost it. SMDH
  2. Horned Toad

YouTube: TCU Fans During OU

Nailed it…”this year we can’t stop a runny nose!”
  3. Horned Toad

Gameday Thread: TCU at OU

Go Frogs!
  4. Horned Toad

So the board didn’t do a “Pick the score / winner” Post this week?

Are you rooting for this to happen? Sheesh Frogs 42 Rash 17
  5. Horned Toad

Patch: TCU Athletics' New Game Day Concessions Embrace Fort Worth

I‘m as big a football fan as there is, but if you roll out a Charcuterie board, I’m all over that. Any place, anytime.
  6. Horned Toad

Give Away T-Shirts

I liked them. Good quality.
  7. Horned Toad

FWST: ‘It’s on me.’ Gary Patterson vows to fix TCU defense after it was torched again in loss

Respectfully, i know we scored a late touchdown to pull within 8 points but that’s hardly a blowout. Tech losing 70-35 is a blowout. Meach splitting Evans out left on our own 5 yard line instead of leaving him in to block or keep the threat of an RPO play cost us momentum and likely the game.
  8. Horned Toad

GoFrogs: Patterson Press Conference Video

“All good, you can see I’m ready to go. See ya!” LCGMFP
  9. Horned Toad

Houston Chronicle: Texas, Oklahoma reach out to SEC about joining conference

I think BB should stay round robin while football follows the 8 conference game format in a division.
  10. Horned Toad

YouTube: Coach P’s NIL-cantation

Loved the shirt change!
  11. Horned Toad

Frog Basketball back to Dickies

Dickies is an awesome venue. It showcases the best of Fort Worth and let’s hope the basketball team does it’s part to showcase their talent. I like it.
  12. Horned Toad

YouTube: TCU Fans During the Cal Game

Glad you stopped by the tailgate Clint. Enjoyed meeting you.
  13. Horned Toad

9/11/2001

Remember forever and may the fallen Rest In Peace.
  14. Horned Toad

Houston Chronicle: Texas, Oklahoma reach out to SEC about joining conference

PDM, we have some dipshits on the board so don’t worry about it. Welcome to the conference. Play well this year and don’t make us regret it. Do your part and will do ours and grow this league. Good luck.
  15. Horned Toad

Herb, I got the tickets today. Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. I’ll see you at the...

Herb, I got the tickets today. Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. I’ll see you at the Texas game, GO FROGS!