• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. TxFrog1999

The Harris/Biden Administration: Coming Together to Build Back Better

"Come, let us go down and there confuse their language, so that they may not understand one another’s speech." Genesis 11:7
  2. TxFrog1999

Obviously it goes right into her upcoming Presidential campaign.
  3. TxFrog1999

The Boss…

It was a lovely get together with good food, good company, and great music (thanks to the talented Mr. Sullivan).
  4. TxFrog1999

https://babylonbee.com/news/the-fbi-raid-was-justified-says-merrick-garland-wearing-strapless-gown-and-sun-hat-from-melanias-closet
  5. TxFrog1999

COVID-19 Threads

Although COVID was "novel" it was hardly abnormal for a respiratory virus. We've seen how these sorts of viruses behave and mutate long before Wuhan released this particular virus on the world. If you wade through the pre-vaccine posts in this thread many of us asked the simple question, "what...
  6. TxFrog1999

Not Biden specific, but this has got to be one of the better NYT reports I've seen in a LONG time.
  7. TxFrog1999

Horrible precedent and hopefully SCOTUS blows this up in a few years.
  8. TxFrog1999

OT: Bwahahaha!

Julie Newmar or Erin Gray
  9. TxFrog1999

Well that was a fun 7 pages to catch up on... back to James May in Italy.
  10. TxFrog1999

The Digital Purge

Tyranical totalitarian tendencies from THIS White House? I'm shocked. SHOCKED!
  11. TxFrog1999

Probably the first solid joke I’ve seen from the Onion in years. We’ll played.
  12. TxFrog1999

Oh, so the FBI raids a former President's home, an individual who is known to make public statements about anything that affects him, and they honestly thought it would be done in silence? Give me a freaking break, what a load of crap. That's like UT expecting their actions in blowing up another...
  13. TxFrog1999

This article does a good job of laying out the case as to why this raid was so unusual... should raise red flags. https://nypost.com/2022/08/09/fbi-trump-raid-exposes-washingtons-secrecy-shams/
  14. TxFrog1999

COVID-19 Threads

#FactChecked :cool:
  15. TxFrog1999

COVID-19 Threads

If he suffers traumatic brain damage I'm sure he'll still remember to tweet out his thankfulness for being fully vaccinated.
  16. TxFrog1999

Didn't this guy test positive for COVID three times in the last 4 weeks? Why isn't he wearing a mask in close proximity to others per CDC guidelines?
  17. TxFrog1999

COVID-19 Threads

18. TxFrog1999

There is nothing representative nor republican (system not party) about a popular vote, it's pure democracy at that point.