• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Eight

Fall Camp 8-2-22

read the comments made by wallow as to one of the reasons he believes he is having a good camp with the texans in year two. gary always bragged they knew how to make guys fast and at the end they really started focusing on the big lift numbers, but it sure seemed guys seemed to lack the...
  2. Eight

TCU Hoops Thoughts

3. Eight

TCU Hoops Thoughts

here is a question for you that is very relevant for this team and maybe one reason why the excitement doesn't seem to be at the level you believe appropriate while at pitt, if a dixon team had a very apparent weakness at the end of one year did that weakness show up next year unaddressed...
  4. Eight

OT - Movies thread

waiting to see it, read a few articles and this is one of those stories hollywood just needs to leave the scheiss alone. the actual story is nothing short of amazing so no disenifying it i hope
  5. Eight

Fall Camp 8-2-22

agreed, we have seen comments made by players in the offensive line, defensive line, and linebacker that mention the teaching of technique by this staff versus last year a common theme on the nfl draft analysis of the frog defensive linemen in recent years has been the lack of developed...
  6. Eight

The Harris/Biden Administration: Coming Together to Build Back Better

know a guy at the flea market in pasadena who can add the skull for you
  7. Eight

TCU Hoops Thoughts

or skip is a psuedonym
  8. Eight

not only is electricity one of the least efficient forms of energy but it is among the most toxic to this earth when you are talking about the batteries
  9. Eight

would you trust a gun made in mexico?
  10. Eight

COVID-19 Threads

actuaries don't get too many things wrong
  11. Eight

Fall Camp 8-2-22

hmmmm....anyone catch the comments from soni misi on 247? top will post the article tomorrow, but here is one answer that seems to confirm the thoughts that have been discussed around here a few times "On the coaching change, it seems like it's really helped you...can you discuss that a little...
  12. Eight

Division I council recommending NCAA removes ‘one-time’ transfer rule and have two ‘entry windows’ to the portal

don't know, know that in the case of josh norman he actually factored in losing credits if he transferred into his decision, but i would guess he is the exception as far as i am concerned the loi is a contract between the school and the player and for me if the player fulfills their academic...
  13. Eight

Fall Camp 8-2-22

maybe so, but remember this is a red-shirt freshman who didn't play his senior season as the chicago area pushed their fall sports back into the spring and he came to ft worth in the spring and he played in all of two games last year as the #3 quarterback suspect he spent more time as scout...
  14. Eight

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

thank you for sharing shadow and wish you and your daughter more victories in her progression in life
  15. Eight

maybe russia isn't ready to surrender in that war and not as if there was a sudden change in law friends in oil and gas who have traveled the world will tell you that have always paid close attention to what is and isn't legal in various countries there are countries that haven't adopted the...
  16. Eight

Fall Camp 8-2-22

catch the comment from coach kenny cain
  17. Eight

Texans Wire: Texans DE Jerry Hughes hasn't held back in battles with OTs Laremy Tunsil, Tytus Howard

might be the first time laremy tunsil and the word "intense" have been linked together
  18. Eight

Division I council recommending NCAA removes ‘one-time’ transfer rule and have two ‘entry windows’ to the portal

if a player graduates let them move without sitting out a year and if they move prior to graduate they have to sit
  19. Eight

updated weights on the gofrogs roster

weight on its own no. a few of these guys actually dropped some, an example is coker who dropped a few pounds and when you see pictures of him he looks much trimmer and fitter weight also doesn't truly indicate functional strength. goodness knows in the past few years the frogs had guys who...