• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Sangria Wine

Baseball Coaching Change

There’s a lot of baseball left to play this year, but what a first year for Saarloos and for Schlossnagle. Several folks reached out to me after all the changes last year and I made the same remarks to all of them. I truly believed that this would be the very rare occasion where BOTH programs...
  2. Sangria Wine

Zach Evans…

Any insiders have any updates on his status in the portal? Sure would be a huge win to keep him on campus. Sure looks like generational talent to me…
  3. Sangria Wine

NIL Format & Future

I’m betting the scheme ends up looking something like this around the country… In order to buy premium seats you will soon be required to to TWO things: 1. Be a donor to the “Frog Club” or equivalent to support scholarships. 2. Be a contributor to the “official” NIL funding entity. They’ll...
  4. Sangria Wine

What year will TCU Football win 10 games next?

And will it be a team coached by Sonny Dykes? Post your predictions and let us review this post whenever it happens next.
  5. Sangria Wine

Why all the coaches are being fired…

Mike Leach nailed it… “ “Because people are nuts,” Leach said, via Football Scoop. “First of all, I think things go in trends. General societal mental illness, I think, and I think the other thing that contributes to it, and the same thing has happened with (athletics directors), it’s almost...
  6. Sangria Wine

Patterson to Texas Tech…

What would that scenario playing out do to your emotions?