• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Sangria Wine

HC Sonny Dykes year one wins

Starts off 3-0 and finishes up with 6 wins.
  2. Sangria Wine

Baseball Regionals

Dear Horned Frogs Baseball Fan, The NCAA Baseball Regional brackets were announced Monday. The TCU Horned Frogs will be the No. 2 seed in the College Station (Texas A&M) Regional. They will face the region's No. 3 seed, Louisiana. The other game in the College Station Regional will see No. 1...
  3. Sangria Wine

Baseball Coaching Change

There’s a lot of baseball left to play this year, but what a first year for Saarloos and for Schlossnagle. Several folks reached out to me after all the changes last year and I made the same remarks to all of them. I truly believed that this would be the very rare occasion where BOTH programs...
  4. Sangria Wine

D1 Baseball: TCU makes biggest jump in latest poll

The good news is nobody gets a trophy for their case for what they ranked. We get one that says B12 Champions!
  5. Sangria Wine

Jake Arrieta retires

One of the most dominant pitchers in TCU baseball history. Had a lot of swagger and the all the talent to back it up. Guys like him don’t come around too often.
  6. Sangria Wine

Bowlsby steps down

The PAC and B12 should be talking seriously about a merger that maintains traditional conferences as divisions and has a fantastic conference championship game. Together, if they held firm to one another. they could force guaranteed inclusion into whatever the SEC and ESPN has cooking for the...
  7. Sangria Wine

Coach Samples expected to interview for LA Rams RB coach

We gotta take the good with the bad from the direction the program has pursued. We put the loyalty card on a boat and shoved it out to sea when we grew tired of the too patient, too loyal head coach and terminated him and his staff. We’ve gone the route of chasing prosperity by bringing in...
  8. Sangria Wine

Fan Nation: Ole Miss Lands TCU Edge Transfer Khari Coleman

Sounds exactly like what goes on here with kids the Frogs are bringing in. And at every other school it’s the same story. Ole Miss, now being able to just outright pay kids, may shoot way up nationally. If you think that just because they are located in what overall is a poor state they don’t...
  9. Sangria Wine

Coach Diribe….

Always in 2022…
  10. Sangria Wine

Sam Bogart has passed

“…THE FIGHTIN’ HORNED FROG MARCHING BAND!”
  11. Sangria Wine

Travin Howard!

He had a Larry Brown moment on that one and is cemented in history! This should be a fantastic SuperBowl. Joe Burrows has that Joe Namath swagger about him.
  12. Sangria Wine

Why Does UT’s $34 Million Head Coach Need a “Special Assistant”?

Gary was the top of the food chain for the football program. I assumed that my declaration about that matter wouldn’t need to be clarified. I didn’t say he was the top of the food chain for TCU. There is always somebody who can fire you unless you are the individual owner of a business. In this...
  13. Sangria Wine

So he was fired from being the head football coach. And then they offered to transition him to a TBD newly created lap dog position at TCU that he didn’t want. So somehow that means he left of his own accord in some peoples minds and that he wasn’t actually fired. Not fired from working for TCU...
  14. Sangria Wine

Recognizing you’re not asking me this question…but, honestly if you’re the top of the food chain and you’re told to do things a way you don’t believe is right then it’s your prerogative to dig your heels in and do what you believe is right. It’s their prerogative to step back and support your...
  15. Sangria Wine

Gary was fired. People who refuse to acknowledge something so obviously accurate caused me and others to post in this thread. I’ve moved past it. Excited for GP to see how much impact he can have at UT. Excited to see what Sonny can do at TCU.
  16. Sangria Wine

There are two perspectives to look at this situation from. One is from the perspective of somebody who understands what it’s actually like on the inside of a major sports team/program. The other is from the perspective of a jock-sniffer fan viewpoint where none of those guys on the field are...
  17. Sangria Wine

I’ll answer my opinion…if you’re asked to move to second base and you’re a shortstop and you refuse then you quit. If you’re a shortstop and they ask you to become a groundskeeper then they fired you.
  18. Sangria Wine

TCU vs Texas MBB

Gary Patterson already showing returns for Texas.
  19. Sangria Wine

Houston Chronicle: Texas makes Patterson hiring official

So among that sample about 70% of the time perhaps the decision makers would like to have a re-do once all the dust settled?
  20. Sangria Wine

Houston Chronicle: Texas makes Patterson hiring official

Maybe we will find out the admin fired Landry and hired Jimmy. That would be outstanding and I’d be extraordinarily excited if that’s our retroactive review in a few years.