• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Frog Brother

Who is the best Texas h.s. player you ever saw?

Some who stood out to me were Jonathan Gray, Kevin Kolb, Jevan Snead and Shawn Robinson. Shawn was physically ready for college as a sophomore in high school. He was a man among boys. There were two offensive left tackles who stood out but I don't remember their names. One play for Joey...
  2. Frog Brother

2022 Recruiting Thread

I saw that on the Raider Rash message board. Someone was trolling the Red Raiders with this and he was called out pretty quick. None the less, let it be.
  3. Frog Brother

GP

I was sitting in the South EZ during the WVU game. I have never been so ashamed of the defensive effort during CGPs tenure at TCU. It wasn't coaching or scheme, it was a lack of desire and effort. They had quit.
  4. Frog Brother

GP

I like this better for GP than the UTerus gig. I am a big GP fan and will be pulling for him wherever he goes except when he is going against TCU.
  5. Frog Brother

Gillespie named TCU DC……

I hear Wade Aikmen is available.
  6. Frog Brother

Gillespie named TCU DC……

Are we just going to relegating Smoke Draw Coordinator to some grad assistant?
  7. Frog Brother

2022 Recruiting Thread

Subtitle for just about all of his blocks: "Get down and stay there!"
  8. Frog Brother

Cumbie to La Tech

Congratulations to Sonny Cumbie. Wishing all the best.
  9. Frog Brother

Official Coaching Search Thread….

With the new developments, watch the mood change for the worse around here even among the Sonny detractors if Dykes taps the breaks on the Tuesday signing and press conference.
  10. Frog Brother

So both administrations are nuts! Aggie, keep on doing what you do!
  11. Frog Brother

Coach Dykes Officially Named ESPN

Any word on Kenny Perry? He is friends with Joey McGuire and I could see him heading to Tech to join that staff. I know he is loved in Arlington and should be a plus for recruiting wherever he goes. I was hoping he would return to TCU with Coach Dykes.
  12. Frog Brother

At this point I am fine with Sonny Dykes. They man is about to turn in an 8 win season (perhaps 9 wins but his team may be disheartened with him at this point). Two of his losses were very close and could have gone SMU's way. The blowout is to a very special team in Cincinnati. He will do...
  13. Frog Brother

I would have no problem with Herman either. Napier is my first choice but I would like to see Herman interviewed.
  14. Frog Brother

Target Sonny Dykes?

If he stays without a huge staff overhaul I am out.
  15. Frog Brother

Expansion

One of many pejorative nicknames for BYU. They will travel and they will draw some Utah Ute fans to cheer for their demise.
  16. Frog Brother

Expansion

You should remove BYU from that listed. You underestimate the BORG.
  17. Frog Brother

Expansion

I love adding BYU and Cincinnati. Cincinnati because they are a quality team. BYU because they bring eye balls but most of all, and this isn't really close, I love watching TCU beat these guys more than anyone not name UT. Bring on the fighting polygamists!
  18. Frog Brother

New BIG 12 Divisions

I like this "zipper" alignment. This is what the ACC does and it seems to work fine for them. I really don't want a SWC light division.