• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. hometown frog

FWST: TCU’s Kirk Saarloos suspended for ‘excessive expression,’ could miss regional game

Wouldn’t be surprised to see some face saving move that says KS can come off parole w time served on Tuesday. Maybe it’s just me but I doubt the ncaa wants to have that story line repeated all week leading into whatever regional we play in next weekend
  2. hometown frog

GoFrogs: TCU Baseball at Phillips 66 Big 12 Championships Preview

Update on the moron PbP phrases: ‘that play was cleaner than a Kids Bop CD full of CardiB songs’
  3. hometown frog

‘Spraying it like graffiti in a truck stop shower stall’ is now the worst one I’ve heard these two days. It beats the ‘cleaner than the rock station lyrics in a Christian bathhouse’ one from yesterday.
  4. hometown frog

Really boneheaded baserunning that I’d be yelling at my 14U club about. But here we are discussing ncaa hosting options and doing the same things.
  5. hometown frog

What the hell did he just say?!
  6. hometown frog

Well one is. Rooney is a legend. His partner needs his mic plug cut
  7. hometown frog

Other Games: Big 12 final conference weekend

Kent Murphy would be so proud
  8. hometown frog

Frogs leap to top of Big 12 baseball standings

Did ou send their JV squad tonight? That’s a crazy beat down score…
  9. hometown frog

2021-2022 TCU Baseball Thread

I thought I saw somewhere (a Drew tweet) that he came thru his last pen cleanly and is going to start todays game.
  10. hometown frog

Think Riley coming out of his pen cleanly resolves a lot of the worry.
  11. hometown frog

GoFrogs: No. 20 TCU Baseball at Kansas Preview

KS talked about that in yesterdays pregame. Said they thought Cam allowed himself to get over amped when he started. So they were gonna bring him in out of the pen so he didn’t have all that dead time for the mind to take over.
  12. hometown frog

GoFrogs: Incarnate Word at TCU Baseball Preview

Same in our section. Don’t IBB a guy hitting in the low 200s to face a guy who’s 4-4 and been killing the ball tonight.
  13. hometown frog

GoFrogs: Incarnate Word at TCU Baseball Preview

Will be interesting for me tonight. Got one of the dudes that played for my collegiate summer league team last year that will play 1B for UIW tonight. (Nix Brannan) Gonna be the first time I’ll be able to say that in person. (Miggy Santos at DBU played w us too but I had to miss that Tuesday game)
  14. hometown frog

The OFFICIAL OU Game 1 and 2 Thread!!!

Have zero clue why OU kept their starter in that long.
  15. hometown frog

I thought something was wrong w Riley a couple of weeks ago. So shutting him down doesn’t surprise me. Walker just looked like he wasn’t fooling anybody last weekend at FSU.
  16. hometown frog

FSU game three

With more rain about to hit
  17. hometown frog

FSU game three

I’m assuming it’s banged at this point right? 40 min to drop dead and I think the tarp is still on
  18. hometown frog

FSU game three

Always a great sign when 2 of your weekend starters can’t get out of the 1st inning.
  19. hometown frog

GoFrogs: TCU Baseball at Florida State Preview

Not a fan of the player laughing it up w Perez after we just coughed up the lead.