• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. vicarfrog

The Harris/Biden Administration: Coming Together to Build Back Better

If anybody wants to join me, this is the Psalm I've been praying:
  2. vicarfrog

I'm well aware of the "I don't want your thoughts and prayers" narrative. In the context of my post, my point is that moving toward something constructive actually begins with grieving first. Pointing fingers is self-justification towards what you believe AND a manipulation of other people's...
  3. vicarfrog

I'd say that "we have to do something" mindset is our human tendency towards self-justification. I can't help but think as pastor, but pastorally speaking, we have to move past self-justification and grieve and shut our mouths...for a little while.
  4. vicarfrog

Coming from a dad of five with all under the age of 8...my heart feels so broken and shattered right now. I can't even begin to grasp what parents and siblings are feeling. It's ok to argue sides on this, but remember to say a prayer today. A lot of moms, dads, brothers, sisters, grandparents...
  5. vicarfrog

A&M and Alabama

You know, there was a time when I used to enjoy these spats. But honestly, I just don't anymore. In the grand scheme of life, this just seems so petty and childish, 2 grown men acting this way...what a joke and waste of time.
  6. vicarfrog

The problem as I see it is the scenario you share, while tragic, is an exception. Like the rape & incest argument, neurologic defects, though they happen, are rare. You can't legislate on things that are rare. I would say pro-abortion is masked in liberty (they have won the rhetoric war...who...
  7. vicarfrog

War in Ukraine Thread

YES! It's a machine. That's why if a Romney GOP was running against an open-borders liberal...I'm just not going to vote. Either of those people feeds the Globalist American Empire (GAE).
  8. vicarfrog

War in Ukraine Thread

Slava Ukraina o_O Such wonderful freedom fighters:
  9. vicarfrog

War in Ukraine Thread

I'm so relieved to know that the leaders of my country, like mindless zombies, are marching us ever closer to WW3. Here I was worried what my sons were going to do with their lives, and just like that, it's been decided. Thanks Uni-party, you're the best!
  10. vicarfrog

What are Republicans doing these days?

Pennsylvania is going to be tight in November. I wouldn't be shocked if Mastriano became Governor, but Oz/McCormick lost. Totally agree about the South/Sun Belt! Look at Texas, Huffines and West didn't have a chance. They would have been loved in the rust belt. For all of Texas' tough talk, we...
  11. vicarfrog

COVID-19 Threads

Yep, that stuff is not going near my kids for a very very very looooong time.
  12. vicarfrog

McCormick is toast. Barnette and Oz are neck and neck. My gut says Oz finishes first, but the GOP needs to understand that America First people aren't going to be "good ol' boys" and just rally behind a GOP candidate. We're not "GOP." And I don't think they understand that yet. We'll let a...
  13. vicarfrog

Totally agree. If I lived in PA, I'd be going for Barnette first. For everything that I respect about Trump, I still think at the end of the day he has too much establishment in him. Still head and shoulders right now above most of the GOP.
  14. vicarfrog

And it took the whole RINO industrial complex to take her down, but I just don't think America First people are going to just jump on to Oz.
  15. vicarfrog

Which he did on Twitter. He told people to go home, that he knew they were upset, but to go home and be at peace. From there, Twitter took the video down. For me, I don't really care whether it was an insurrection or not. If it was, then it was horribly planned and highlighted how weak we...
  16. vicarfrog

Provoked by very powerful people....like the FBI??
  17. vicarfrog

The other thing that shoots the argument down is what's happening in PA. Trump endorsed Oz, but the momentum is behind Kathy Barnette. To me, that signals the movement is getting "past" him. Not in a bad way, but that it's here to stay even if Trump were to disappear.
  18. vicarfrog

War in Ukraine Thread

I'd rather us close a bunch of our global military bases and plant them across our border so that we can actually crack down on trafficking, drug flooding, and provide huminitarian care before we send them back to their native land.
  19. vicarfrog

FWST: New book tells the redemption story of Bram Kohlhausen and TCU football’s 2015 season

I was stoked at first, because in my head I was thinking Junction Boys' Jim Dent, but was definitely disappointed when I saw it was Jim Reeves.
  20. vicarfrog

War in Ukraine Thread

Yes! Cultures, customs, traditions vs. an Open Border Society