• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. L

2022 Recruiting Thread

Phil cincy Dishman, zim? Who else
  2. L

247 Sport: TCU adds Navy transfer LB Johnny Hodges

Many have tested positive for Covid, have proof of antibodies and tested positive for omicron.
  3. L

Sorry to offend, I just wasn’t sure what would qualify under a religious belief. Maybe people are just trying to use that as their out. As a non-denominational Christian, I don’t think I have a religious out to the vaccine. Unless I decided to make something up
  4. L

Which particular religions would be opposed to vaccinations? Probably not many main stream? I understand pork red meat and some food restrictions. Some blood transfusion restrictions also.
  5. L

TCU basketball game Wednesday cancelled

Omicron Is spreading like wildfire all over the country, especially here in Fort Worth. Vaccines do not help with this variant. We are fortunate that this variant is fairly mild. This is probably the best news we could have in developing herd immunity. There’s no one to blame, the vaccinated...
  6. L

Am I The Only One To Know or The Last One To Know….

BrewingFrog, Patterson is why TCU is fantastic. Patterson is also the reason why we have tanked the last four years. His personality in the locker room with his coaches and his players was toxic. This is not a guess, people disliked the locker room. All he did was Yell, He had the respect of...
  7. L

2022 Recruiting Thread

Great group of kids today! Proud to be a Frog!
  8. L

Meach officially retained

He loves TCU!
  9. L

Official Coaching Search Thread….

Two weeks ago Wednesday to be specific!
  10. L

Official Coaching Search Thread….

Meach didn’t get fired. Gary was going to let Sonny Cumbie call plays. Gary had not yet told Meach of his plans but had told many other people. It got back to Meach after having a great 2014 and 15 and then an average 16. Meach got mad and left.
  11. L

Gonna give Meach a shout out

Just 1‍♂️ Meach did great with some freedom.
  12. L

Miller's Injury

Shoulder
  13. L

Something Does Not Add Up

It never started that way. We had a top 20 offense until the last two games when Max broke two bones in his foot. That changed everything. It has been defense and overall leadership. Offense was a bright spot until qb couldn’t run. Completely changed everything.
  14. L

The Athletic: TCU QB Max Duggan, RB Zach Evans 'questionable' this week at No. 4 Oklahoma

Chandler and Jackson (did not play his senior year due to pandemic) have shown to be better in practice. Actually better than Duggan. Why is it that Gary yes Gary chooses Downey? This is Gary’s choice. Why. Not Meach, not Kills choice
  15. L

2021-2022 TCU Baseball Thread

TCU great Mike Macko spent some time at McLennan.
  16. L

Now it's OU who did something GP would never do.

Meach 100% has the offense. Gary has a governor on him, he could do so much more if Gary let him go and the quarterback would complete a few passes to keep the defense honest. They are very close!
  17. L

Dukaaaane prediction thread

Get ready for STICKS!! We are going to be very solid this year. If our interior defense is good, We will be very good. We are talented everywhere with depth. RB, QB, Chandler right there. Receiver out the Wazoo, OLINE, much better than last year. Probably a strength now. If Gary can do...
  18. L

Is Zach Evans going to get more carries this year?

Carries will be divided between all RBs. Max was our number one rusher last year and we will continue to run jet sweeps with receivers. Everyone gets touches and everyone stays fresh. Fresh now and fresh for the next level. Not necessarily my desire but the way its going to be. Miller is a...