• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. McFroggin

Volunteers Needed at TCU Home Sports Games

I’d love to understand the underlying problem that prompts the need for volunteers in a role that is typically cheap student labor. Have we accepted too many students from high net worth families to the point that students don’t want/need to fill this role? I could certainly see myself...
  2. McFroggin

Ponying Up: SMU embarks on $100 million football stadium upgrade

True Dallas people don’t laugh. They snicker condescendingly.
  3. McFroggin

FWST: TCU football reportedly in mix for USC QB transfer Jaxson Dart

While it wouldn’t surprise me, my knowledge is only of Ole Miss, and I was responding to a poster that says they will blow through their $. Their $ is plentiful and isn’t going away soon.
  4. McFroggin

FWST: TCU football reportedly in mix for USC QB transfer Jaxson Dart

Inside circles would say that Ole Miss has been paying players for quite some time to stay halfway relevant. It is just legal/open now. They can stay competitive $-wise for decades.
  5. McFroggin

Alex Honig-Now listed at TE on 2022 roster

Expect him to hit the portal next year if he doesn’t quickly catch on.
  6. McFroggin

TCU and UNTHSC School of Medicine now just TCU!

It’s absurd because it’s false. Texas Tech has the 2nd vet school in Texas.
  7. McFroggin

2021-2022 Transfer Portal Thread

He doesn’t fit the new DC’s system, so it’s best for all if he goes. If we were going to run a different D, it may be a bigger loss.
  8. McFroggin

They really did a fantastic job with the school. Faculty additions have been great.
  9. McFroggin

That’s awesome. This may need to be my “slow down” job in the future.
  10. McFroggin

How do the frogs defensive personnel fit into gillespie's 3-3-5?

Basketball has 5 key players to make/break the team. Football has 22+ key players. It is much harder to turn football around.
  11. McFroggin

Las Cruces Sun-News: New Mexico State football adds TCU transfer running back

5 people WANT to be in las cruces. The rest want an easy college degree.
  12. McFroggin

How do the frogs defensive personnel fit into gillespie's 3-3-5?

Expect we need a couple years to get personnel ironed out. It’ll be tough to get all the quality pieces from the portal in 1 year. This defense is quite the change.
  13. McFroggin

TCU Football tweet (Kaz)

Still trying to understand what “growing” means huh?
  14. McFroggin

Las Cruces Sun-News: New Mexico State football adds TCU transfer running back

NMSU could give up football and about 5 fans would be disappointed.
  15. McFroggin

The USFL is back…

USFL will have city names, but they plan to play all games in 1 location. It will be a tv play, that will move to the primary cities if it drives enough tv traffic. I have more faith in the XFL
  16. McFroggin

The USFL is back…

XFL announced it is returning in 2023 as well.
  17. McFroggin

Zach Evans…

Show me a single successful back in the league that averages under 14 touches per game in college because he doesn’t want the ball more. Big red flag. Add in already getting suspensions and getting out performed by another RB his same year. The kid has a lot of potential, but I don’t think...
  18. McFroggin

Zach Evans…

Felt as if he wasn’t getting enough passes early in the game to reach his contract incentives, so he cried and gave up. Bucs fired him as a result.