• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. FrogAbroad

TCU and UNTHSC School of Medicine now just TCU!

Okay, y'all have me confused (not all that difficult, y'know) Is the TCU med school DO or MD or both or something else?
  2. FrogAbroad

Latest CFP Expansion talks Stall!

The current setup is sort of like the old shell game: the marks come close, close, c-l-o-s-e to winning so they'll keep playing and not move on to another game. And, every rare so-often, one will get a sniff of winning, but mainly so the mass of players--other than The Mouse and its...
  3. FrogAbroad

Things I Miss

A simple Thousand Island dressing can be made from mayo, ketchup and pickle relish. If you put those, separately, on a burger it's about the same as T'Island, or store-bought "sandwich spread." No, not exactly...I did say "about the same." Oh...another thought. When I was a kid, a whole...
  4. FrogAbroad

Desmond Bane vs Lebron

They just testin' the water gettin' ready for an NBA/WWE merger...
  5. FrogAbroad

Fan Nation: Player Spotlight: Antonio Ortiz, TCU

Minimum wage should push $700K, according to https://brobible.com/sports/article/what-is-minimum-nfl-salary/
  6. FrogAbroad

Things I Miss

Kern Tips...to me, he was Mister Southwest Conference Football. IMO, no one before or since could rival his play-by-play. If he had read the Fort Worth Yellow Pages it would have been great entertainment.
  7. FrogAbroad

Zach Evans…

The presence of the words "politician" and "honestly" in TCUdirtbag's OP, was, I think, quite humorously ironic.
  8. FrogAbroad

Zach Evans…

"Success is gettin' what you want. Happiness is wantin' what you get." --- Bro. Dave Gardner
  9. FrogAbroad

Things I Miss

Life is like a roll of toilet paper...the closer you get to the end the faster it goes.
  10. FrogAbroad

Caleb Williams to the Portal

For the past coupla years I find myself just a bit closer to the fan portal. PBR could win me over pretty easily nowadays.
  11. FrogAbroad

OT - If Boulder burns…

Yikes! Dunno how I managed to post one reply twice...
  12. FrogAbroad

OT - If Boulder burns…

Was that the Paradise High School story?
  13. FrogAbroad

OT - If Boulder burns…

Was that the Paradise High School story?
  14. FrogAbroad

GoFrogs: Women’s Hoops to Host SMU on Sunday

Not a good day for the Lady Frogs... Link
  15. FrogAbroad

General Bowl Games Conversation

Man, I thought OSU was gonna give this one away at the end...
  16. FrogAbroad

Doggone good series for the OSU D...
  17. FrogAbroad

Happy New Year From 2022-EST

No fireworks at the Abroads' Abode, just smoked brisket, jalapeño cornbread and blackeyed peas. Oh, and a bit of Corsicana fruitcake to top off the feast...
  18. FrogAbroad

Rainy Sun Bowl shaping up to be an entertaining game for those who aren't WSU fans...
  19. FrogAbroad

SEC mafia gonna hit those zeebs for not reversing that 4th down call...