• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Hemingway

Awfully quiet on the DC front.

Sometimes to you got to fight fire with....
  2. Hemingway

Big 12 Official speaks out

They described his laugh as “dolphin with a 20 a day habit”.
  3. Hemingway

Brian Kelly to LSU

If there ever was a need for a Zoom meeting
  4. Hemingway

Official Coaching Search Thread….

How far is Aledo to FW? 19.2 miles. Yet we take players there all the time. Maybe ...just maybe ... this is a bull boat.
  5. Hemingway

You got to go with the thick bacon and a three egg western omelette.
  6. Hemingway

No no no. You’re misremembering things. GP had luck with DFW talent for a long time. What he did was find those 2-3 stars and he’d develop them or switch their positions and etc. Well... that “investment” works well when you are the first then people start copying you style and then your...
  7. Hemingway

I think we all need to evaluate today’s coaching hires by what are their numbers “post transfer portal rules” and subsequently NIL rules. Because it has changed everything from how we are recruiting and retaining players constantly. We watched it here over 3-4 years upend consistent 8-9 win a...
  8. Hemingway

Bye Donati

That’s reads like a movie script but we’ve all been there when the best-laid plans of mice and men oft go astray
  9. Hemingway

I’ve heard he double parks in the best shaded parking spots at meetings. Backs his ride into the spot because he thinks it looks cool
  10. Hemingway

You expected nuance here?
  11. Hemingway

I’ve looked many times through the Mensa directories we have and I never seen Tom Herman listed.
  12. Hemingway

I’m sorry... but did you just cite someone’s college gpa as qualification for a P5 college head coaching position?
  13. Hemingway

Well then, he meets some of our new criteria.
  14. Hemingway

Maybe he's actually the kinda guy that would succeed with the transfer portal and paying players now. We need a mercenary, this “good guy bleep” will get you killed now.
  15. Hemingway

Fuente is back on the market
  16. Hemingway

Look guys. I’ve tried to drop hints here and there. Be patient. I promise you we are going to hire someone who knows how to coach football.
  17. Hemingway

Scott Frost is an idiot

Frost should’ve taken the FSU job when he had the chance.... but he picked Nebraska.
  18. Hemingway

Well, the last projection I saw that it was going to increased to 72k by Build back better plan.
  19. Hemingway

An unlimited SALT deduction sounds nice about now. 10,000 limitation is just stupid