• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. DeuceBoogieNights

Week 13 Games to Watch / Other Games Thread

[ What the heck? ] is Oklahoma State doing
  2. DeuceBoogieNights

Which of the current coaches will Dykes retain?

The fan is whatever, it's not something I would personally do but I would be embarrassed if any TCU coach acted like that.
  3. DeuceBoogieNights

Which of the current coaches will Dykes retain?

Kazs reaction to the fan is what's pathetic. He extremely overreacted to light taunting. Maybe go back and watch again.
  4. DeuceBoogieNights

Official Coaching Search Thread….

If I learned anything from this process, it's that the TCU job isn't as good of a job as most of us think/thought it was.
  5. DeuceBoogieNights

You got the point
  6. DeuceBoogieNights

My HSO for the day is TCU will go the Kstate/Bill Schneider route and Patterson will be our coach again in 3-4 years after Dykes lays an egg.
  7. DeuceBoogieNights

I hope the Dykes hire turns out to be amazing but my personal bet is we are looking for a new coach in a few years.
  8. DeuceBoogieNights

I'd much rather have Mullen than Dykes if we aren't hiring a young up and comer.
  9. DeuceBoogieNights

Fuente is out at Virginia Tech. Is that an opening Napier would be more interested in than TCU?
  10. DeuceBoogieNights

Who is your favorite GP-era Horned Frog?

So many, but mine is probably Jeremy Kerley.
  11. DeuceBoogieNights

The Harris/Biden Administration: Coming Together to Build Back Better

Oriental is just an outdated term to refer to Asians. Similar to Negro. Nobody under the age of 85 uses the word Negro.
  12. DeuceBoogieNights

Matt Campbell

What are you talking about?
  13. DeuceBoogieNights

The Harris/Biden Administration: Coming Together to Build Back Better

Jfc. If Trump would have called anyone a great Negro the entire west coast would have burned from riots. So ridiculous that guy is the president. Who the hell even says Negro anymore? Bet Biden still uses Oriental also.
  14. DeuceBoogieNights

Matt Campbell

Millennials are old and have kids and stuff now unless you just classify anyone under 40 a millennial.
  15. DeuceBoogieNights

Reddit rumor that TCU interviewed Coach O. Doesn't seem likely to me but I also didn't think Deion Sanders would be in the mix.
  16. DeuceBoogieNights

Gameday Thread: TCU vs #14 Baylor (Kill-er edition)

We need to save time for our Heisman qb to lead a comeback win.
  17. DeuceBoogieNights

Gameday Thread: TCU vs #14 Baylor (Kill-er edition)

The energy from the players in this game vs previous games this season is night and day. Another reason to the list of why the change had to be made.