• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. FinanceFrog

Z Evans in the portal….

surprised to see people celebrating Evans staying because the the previous 10 pages made me believe we were better off without him.
  2. FinanceFrog

Lincoln Riley to USC

these coaches have the wool pulled over the eyes of these universities. coaches salaries are out of control - tcu and Patterson included.
  3. FinanceFrog

Welcome Coach Sonny Dykes Thread

TCU athletics has a helicopter? what in the world are we doing? hopefully that thing was rented for an hour.
  4. FinanceFrog

KTSM: Going in for the Kill: newest New Mexico State football coach Jerry Kill arrives in Las Cruces

he would have been there a couple hours earlier but the plane had to stop and refuel a couple of times.
  5. FinanceFrog

Z Evans in the portal….

bunch of butthurt negative nancies. i wish evans all the success and hope he finds a good spot.
  6. FinanceFrog

Official Coaching Search Thread….

about how fortunate they are to not be mac
  7. FinanceFrog

Lincoln Riley to USC

heupel has really put on the pounds so he’d fit right in with the locals.
  8. FinanceFrog

COVID-19 Threads

if omicron is more mild then we need to expose everyone in the country to this thing and just get it over.
  9. FinanceFrog

COVID-19 Threads

10. FinanceFrog

COVID-19 Threads

wonder if there’s truth to this is how the Spanish flu ended.
  11. FinanceFrog

i don’t think you know what LMAO means.
  12. FinanceFrog

hiring dykes is like ordering chicken at a steak house - it’s good chicken and it’s cost effective, but it’s not the best thing on the menu.
  13. FinanceFrog

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Cyclones (Bowl Eligibility Edition)

anyone notice that coming back from commercial the ISU video board had happy 69th birthday harry Johnson. classic
  14. FinanceFrog

COVID-19 Threads

we make our family fail a breathlyzer before coming in - we can’t be around each other sober.
  15. FinanceFrog

thought we were a lock to get him