• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. S

SMU losing commits we want

This sounds like something the creator of the Cones of Dunshire would come up with. Ben Wyatt, is that you?
  2. S

MBB: TCU vs Pepperdine

I thought he was done with TCU and the board. Wish he was a man of his word and had the integrity to honor his commitment.
  3. S

Please hire Sonny Dykes

This may have been posted but you do know that SMU hadn’t won more than 8 games since 1984 and Sonny has done it twice in the last three years and would have done it last year if not for COVID. You really want to go back to where things were before he got here? About 35 years of well below 0.500...
  4. S

Agree on all fronts. Mike Miles and Emmanuel Miller are clearly our best players, IMO. We need them to be special this year. I am very worried about our bigs being able to defend this year’s version of Azubuike or McCormick. The last few years the games against skilled post players are over...
  5. S

Shot 16% from 3 and got the win. That is a loss 9 out of 10 times. Part of it was a crappy opponent and part was the Frogs doing the little things like good defense and rebounding to get the win. Celebrating the win, but we will lose that game every time in conference if we shoot that bad from...
  6. S

Please hire Sonny Dykes

I bet it hurts so bad to have one of your best seasons in program history and know that you are just a bit better than the worst big 12 teams. Y’all would get handled in a real conference. SMU is so far below where they need to be to compete in a real league. Enjoy the 9 win seasons in single...
  7. S

Will Smoo lose their next 5 games?

They are not a pretty good team…
  8. S

Bump. Don’t want to brag, but I knew SMU was a bottom feeder real conference team at best. They are getting embarrassed down the stretch.
  9. S

Thank You Gary Signs

I never shop there. A buddy just texted me they have the signs there so I thought I would pass it along.
  10. S

Thank You Gary Signs

They are available at the Squire shop as well. As mentioned, all proceeds go to the Gary Patterson foundation.
  11. S

Who is your favorite GP-era Horned Frog?

25 tackles for loss in one season. We had 22 as a TEAM after 8 games this year.
  12. S

Best Ornament - TCU

Not sure where I got this, but love unwrapping it every year. I know it’s early, but I have a purple tree with all TCU ornaments and figured I needed to get it out a little early after last weekend. Here’s to a future where I’ll have more ornaments like this on the tree…
  13. S

FWST: ‘We want Deion Sanders.’ TCU football star RB Zach Evans endorses Coach Prime Time

This post slayed me. Literally laughing out loud in my bed!
  14. S

As mentioned, SMU would be an 8th place team in the big 12 and this is as good of a team as they can field. Unless something fundamentally changes at SMU, they will be irrelevant forever.
  15. S

Coach P t-shirts (good cause)

Did you delete your post about being done with everything associated with TCU? Tried to find it but I couldn’t. Not sure why you are still posting unless you have come to a different conclusion.
  16. S

TCU Men's Tennis 2021-2022

Fritz had 8 aces, Norrie has 1…
  17. S

Donati presser

I’m not going to reread the entire thread but I’m not sure there is even one post saying he was a good AD. The disconnect of logic with some of the posters is really disheartening. There seems to be a real inability to connect the dots. It reminds me of when I tell one of my kids that they did...
  18. S

Donati presser

It is pretty clear who on the thread have an axe to grind with ADJD. Didn’t matter what he said, those clowns were going to go after him. It is hard to argue that he didn’t do a great job reassuring a fractured fan base that we have a plan moving forward…but they will try.
  19. S

Patterson to Texas Tech…

Name checks out…
  20. S

I’m pretty tired of where y’all are compared to where we are. Can you be a doll and let us have your coach?