• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. T

Has there been a wilder sports week around here?

The bingo cards have been going crazy since last Friday. Not in any kind of order: Frogs get embarrassed. Michigan gets over Buckeye hump OSU finally wins Bedlam Baylor stumbles into B12 championship game @flyfishingfrog says something dumb Lincoln leaves for USC Dykes confirmed Cowboys covid...
  2. T

Tech hires Joey McGuire

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/32582761/texas-tech-hire-baylor-associate-coach-joey-mcguire-next-head-football-coach-sources
  3. T

Atmosphere

Haven't seen this atmosphere since OU in 14. This is awesome. We may have our swagger back.
  4. T

Morris throwing is like Mozart painting

Wow. It's glorious. Too bad he's undersized but damn he throws a good ball.
  5. T

Future Scheduling

Any thoughts on how this affects future opponents? I'm sure JD will have more say in the quality of opponent we seek. If the B12 stays with the 9-game schedule once the new 4 come in then the FCS game needs to be dropped entirely. If they go back to the old 8-game format I guess I'm OK with...
  6. T

Sobering Numbers: GP record against current B12 coaches

7-20. You read that right...7-20. 0-3 against Brown 0-3 Kleiman 4-5 Gundy 0-5 Lincoln 2-3 Campbell 1-0 Aranda 0-1 Sark NR against Sonny and Leipold. With good fortune he'll be 8-23 by season's end. Wow.
  7. T

Is Gary on the flight home?

Or does JD order a rental car at halftime and tell Gary to go spend some time down the road with family?
  8. T

Why are there fireworks?

If we were victorious we would have beaten a 2-5 team that lost to Tehc. If we lost we would have been defeated by a team that lost to Tehc. This is scheissing embarrassing either way.
  9. T

When was the last time we came back from 2 scores in the 4th qu?

I'm sure it was within the last 10-12 years but I don't recall it happening and I doubt Gary has the mental capacity to make it happen.
  10. T

Week 4 AP...Frogs clock in at...

26th with 91 votes. KSU rounding out the top 25. https://apnews.com/hub/ap-top-25-college-football-poll?week=4
  11. T

Bobby Bowden Dead at 91

Wasn't much of a fan but the guy had a very impressive resume. Stay hard, Coach Bowden
  12. T

Pebble Beach - Tom Hoge

With Speith taking a bogey on 2 and Tommy birdieing 4, he's tied for the lead at -11.
  13. T

Future First Daughter

I present to you....Ella Emhoff. Just signed a modeling contract. Hubba hubba.
  14. T

Tulsi Gabbard - Joe Rogan

https://open.spotify.com/episode/07juCiH3Wrv7AKilHwVWvf?si=1nYfr9JlRJm0sKtLKIL4eQ She makes too much sense. No wonder HRC saw her as such a threat. There's a lot I disagree with her about but she would have been a formidable opponent against DJT and I think could have legitimately won.
  15. T

What's on Hunter's Laptop???

We're told it's pretty horrific. What could it be?
  16. T

Other Games - Week 15

No clue why Arizona and ASU had such an early start but Stormy Buonatony is the sideline reporter.