• The KillerFrogs
Frog DJ
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Tonight I stumbled upon an audio clip from KXOL, the day they moved from W Lancaster to the studios you and I remember...
    Frog DJ
    Frog DJ
    Thanks, Abroad! Russ Bloxom, Roy Eaton, Jim Tucker (my hero!), that iconic “beeper” that signaled a change from one news story to another - what great memories!

Cecil Knight, Johnny May, Charlie Pro, Bob Briton - so many others who were my early mentors. Thanks again for sharing this with me.
    Article about Davey has been retracted-- just as well since it was about his financial condition.
    Anyway, friends and ex-teammates came up big when his money and insurance ran out.
    His legend lives on, as it should, because he was a great little guy who battled the "C' for 7 years.
    Hope this helps, I am going to leave it there. Leap Frog.
    Reactions: Frog DJ
    Frog DJ
    Frog DJ
    Thanks, Leap. Based on past posts you and I must be about the same age (I'm 70 years old and class of '70).

I was an RTF major, and Larry Later was my primary prof in most classes. We might actually know each other.
    Frog DJ
    Frog DJ
    I'll just go ahead and say it, but there's absolutely NO pressure for you to reveal your identity if you prefer not to.

Randy Hames is my name, and I also graduated from Paschal in 66.

I have been in radio/TV for 55 years.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…