• The KillerFrogs

FrogBash.com - Roll Call & Questions

Ashco

FrogBash_Horiz.jpg

Your New Year's Eve Celebration HQ

Congratulations to Cain and Kate Williams '97 of Aledo! They are our 400th and 401st FrogBash ticket buyers!

Roll Call: If you have already grabbed your tickets, comment how many are in your party! "+1" "+2" etc.

FAQ's:

Q: Can people under 21 attend.
A: Yes, as the venue (Hard Rock) is only for this event, we were able to set the parameters on age. ID's will be checked at the door and over 21 guests will be given a FrogBash wristband (don't worry ladies - it's classy).

Q: Can I wear my Wranglers & Stetson, Can I wear a tux?
A: You can wear whatever you feel best represents your Horned Frog pride. Some people will be in TCU Jerseys, some in NYE Purple evening attire, some in NYE tuxes / gowns, we will certainly have a proud designation of Cowtown boots and hats, and some will dress up Hollywood. Wear what makes YOU happy! But it needs to have a Frog theme / purple to it!

Q: Where do I get tickets?
A: HERE

Q: What is the best way to get to FrogBash?
A: Please visit the Universal CityWalk WEBSITE for location information. If you are staying at Universal City Hilton or Sheraton, it is walking distance. If you are at the W Hollywood or Renaissance Hotel Hollywood, you have a quick $1.50 METRO TRAIN ride! Get with your groups now to plan transportation.

Q: Is there an age range requirement?

A: No - see above for under 21. Frogs of all ages high teens (parent discretion for younger), 20's, 30's, 40's, 50's... into their 80's and beyond will enjoy this Horned Frog Hard Rockin' NYE countdown.

Q: Can I buy BULK tickets without filling out the form?

A: Yes, parties of 15 or more can contact me at ash at frogbash dot com. You will need to overnight your check, the names of your guests, and their shirt sizes to have them held more than 24 hours.

Q: Can you add double XX size shirts?
A: Yes, and we also added XXXL. Thank you former NFL players ;-)

Q: Will tickets be available at the door?
A: Tickets will not be available at the door. It is first come, first serve up to 800 max. Wes and Scott asked us to promote on KF first for the KF contingent, next we will begin making other Frog groups aware via email blasts starting Monday. Facebook promotion will ramp up heavily as well. At this rate, we should be sold out by mid to late next week as people finalize their NYE celebration plans over the weekend. The fact is this is Los Angeles, the 11th largest city in the world with 17.9 million in the general area. Trying to find a "guaranteed" fun night will be difficult. That is the whole reason why FrogBash was created... to be the solution for OUR folks on NYE.

Q: Can my company contribute items for the FrogBash SwagBag?

A: If you have an item that would fit "Swag Bag" material you can propose it. TCU alumnus Kirbie Johnson who managed the LA premier of Sex and the City will be managing this process. There will be one bag for each guest inclusive of their shirt and other items that are contributed. Such examples could include purple travel candles, purple noise makers, etc.

Q: LOL... Is this shindig for the hoity toity or can I come too?

A: This is for the down and dirty, the hoity toity, the young, the old... if you bleed purple and want a great night of Horned Frog madness, cheering, entertainment and fun... FrogBash is the NYE countdown for you.

Boston Frog (in Paris)

Still on the ledge
Ashco, it's fantastic that you're doing this. My wife and I would love to go, but we have a three-month-old and I don't think he'd last too long at that big an event. Plus, we're getting up early New Year's morning to see the parade. Have fun, though. It sounds like a great event.

Opintel

Moderators
We would rather be with all of you, but the Travel Package is paid for and the transportation is there. I'm just not tough enough anymore to hit both.

Don't hurt your "pipes", we've got to be loud for our Froggies the next day. Y'all have fun! :biggrin:

Ashco

We are approaching 350... great turnout for the first 72 hours! Tuesday we have a big announcement related to a guest star emcee. Gotta have our version of Dick Clark for the walkup and countdown! Without giving anything away, "she or he" will knock your socks off... for a NYE event prior to the biggest event in college sports, we called in the Hollywood alum cavalry. A great addition, icing on the cake - and she or he bleeds purple.

For your facebook statuses after you purchase...

"Just got my NYE party tickets at http://www.FrogBash.com"

GO FROGS!!!

Purple and White + 1

Ash, great thought on the dress code. My wife - a tu grad who is generally indifferent about football and TCU - loves the Frog Bash you are setting up. She is now working on her own customized Frog Bash NYE outfit, replete with tiara. I have told her I am going to wear only my Touchdown Celebration Underwear.

Latest posts