• The KillerFrogs

The Roadtrip 2.0: Begins

FrogFrog

I've seen Brian Regan live 4 times and got to hang out with him and his brother one night when my buddy's mom rented him for the evening (for her husband's 50th). He is hands down the funniest comic I've ever seen.... good guy too

Blasting Zone? Shouldn't that read "Road Closed"?

And watch out for log trucks passing each other on the highway

Take luck.

tcujsauce

33c1b7d0.jpg

961dacd0.jpg

c848cca6.jpg

b60adbcd.jpg

PurpleBlood87

If you're going to pee in a cup to save time on pitstops, when pouring the urine out of the window, make sure to rotate the cup upwards and not downwards (your right arm should rotate clockwise or if going out the other window, your left arm should rotate counter clockwise).... I learned this one the hard way on a drive to Denver from Houston.

Nothing like an arm covered in piss to ruin your evening
Another note would be after a hard night of drinking in Austin, don't lose the keys to your truck. :biggrin:

tcujsauce

Maaaaan. We've already been getting some UGLY looks and gestures from fellow motorists. This is bound to be a FUN trip!!!

tcujsauce

I don't imagine Mormon jail is gonna be too tough. We just smile and give them Go Frogs back in response to the looks and gestures.

And Vlade, Snoskidrew is married...

SnoSki

Crown Burger was very good. Not my favorite, but right up there with Kincaid's, M&O, etc etc

Glad to finally be out of the car for the first time in 20 hours. Totally worth it though, when else will I get the chance to do something like this? It's been fun interacting with Ute fans thus far.

Getting showered, then ready to go scout out the Utah campus.. TCU flags a flyin

Latest posts