• The KillerFrogs

DMN: Waxahachie's LaDarius Brown keeping quiet about his college plans

the dutchman

I think it is a matter of time. LaDarius Brown, I am confident, will commit TCU. Word around Waxahachie is he is getting closer and closer to becoming a Frog by the day. Two weeks ago he was down to four schools TCU, A&M, Baylor, and Okie Light. He has now dwindled it down to TCU and A&M. LaDarius was present at the Baylor game and was reported to have had a great time.

There is no doubt this kid can play. Just look at his film if you dont think so. Will go get up and get the ball and his speed is deceptive. His size is also incorrect. He stands 6'3".

Kaiser

Will the aggies have a qb that can get the ball to him? I'd think that if they had even a half decent backup jj wouldve seen the bench by now.

I hope the kid chooses whatever is best for him. I hope that's us but I never hate on kids that choose elsewhere.

TCU Lola

If we can get together some money, we can hire someone to take care of the problem.

idiootic, and not remotely humorous.

His dad has a right to his opinion. That said, TCU is a greta palce to be, as we all know. I think he'd be super happy here, and get great National Publicity year in adn year out, due to our program's national respect and visibility. That just isn;t happeneing with A&M anymore. In fact, my friends who are tight in the large donor arena at A&M are skeptical about how long Sherman & staff will actually remain at A&M.

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
idiootic, and not remotely humorous.

His dad has a right to his opinion. That said, TCU is a greta palce to be, as we all know. I think he'd be super happy here, and get great National Publicity year in adn year out, due to our program's national respect and visibility. That just isn;t happeneing with A&M anymore. In fact, my friends who are tight in the large donor arena at A&M are skeptical about how long Sherman & staff will actually remain at A&M.

Chill, and trust me posting under the influence is never a good thing.

Pinkyfrog

I'm more than chilled. Just found the post to be idiotic.

I think your post is idiotic, A&M hasn't had any national respect in the past 5 years, probably longer, shoot the biggest thing to come out of college station news-wise was that bonfire, and that didn't turn out too well.

TCU Lola

I think your post is idiotic, A&M hasn't had any national respect in the past 5 years, probably longer, shoot the biggest thing to come out of college station news-wise was that bonfire, and that didn't turn out too well.

Pinky, go re-read my post. I said exactly what you are stating. TCU HAS the National Respect. A&M lost it, and has close to none at this point. We are singing from the same hymnal.

TCU Lola

3 things:

1 he was joking
2 Your post was idiotic
3 The father hasn't been involved in this kids life until recently. The mom raised him, she likes TCU

1. I know he was joking, just didn't find any humor in it. Especially when joking about a recruits family member. Just bad form, IMO. I don't really care if you agree with me.
2. Unclear what was idiotic? The fact that I called out TCU as having National Respect? OR that A&M is waning in respect? OR that A&M boosters keep rumbling about Sherman not having much longer?
3.) That is unfortunate about his dad not being involved. However, better late than never. Glad his mom likes TCU.

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
1. I know he was joking, just didn't find any humor in it. Especially when joking about a recruits family member. Just bad form, IMO. I don't really care if you agree with me.
2. Unclear what was idiotic? The fact that I called out TCU as having National Respect? OR that A&M is waning in respect? OR that A&M boosters keep rumbling about Sherman not having much longer?
3.) That is unfortunate about his dad not being involved. However, better late than never. Glad his mom likes TCU.

Maybe you should re-read your post, probably top 5 most idiotic ever on this board (even going back to the 90s).

Not going to discuss the dad further but you are clueless in this case.

TCU Lola

Maybe you should re-read your post, probably top 5 most idiotic ever on this board (even going back to the 90s).

Not going to discuss the dad further but you are clueless in this case.

Ummmmm....... right. Let's not overkill this.

I've read enough stupidity over the years on this forum to know my post doesn't even hit the idiotic radar screen. Te content on Killerfrogs is good, but there have been plenty of unintelligible posts over the years. You lose credibility when you make a sweeping generalization like that, which is inaccurate. But, i'm done aruging with you as we clearly do not agree.

I know this is "your forum" but as such, you should be cognizant of the fact that the intent of an internet sports forum is to have disparate opinions discussed. Being overtly nasty to someone for having a comment you disagree with, is very poor form. (particularly when my intent was very pro-TCU......).

You frequently behave like a bully on this forum, this exchange being no exception. Easy to do, when not in person.