Saturday: NYY at Texas, 3:07 p.m. CT

Monday, Oct. 18: Texas at NYY, 7:07 p.m. CT

Tuesday, Oct. 19: Texas at NYY, 7:07 p.m. CT

Wednesday, Oct. 20: Texas at NYY, 3:07 p.m. CT*

Friday, Oct. 22: NYY at Texas, 7:07 p.m. CT*

Saturday, Oct. 23: NYY at Texas, 7:07 p.m. CT*

BIG DADDY

Screw the rangers GO FROGS

It isnt a big deal that the rangers have just two games at the same time as our games. First love should be TCU and then the Rangers second.

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
Screw the rangers GO FROGS

It isnt a big deal that the rangers have just two games at the same time as our games. First love should be TCU and then the Rangers second.

AwJeezNotThisSheetAgain1.jpg

LVfrog

I won't miss a Frog game but I do love the Rangers. Wish I could go to a game because Sunday wasn't much fun out there.

First Tee Frog

First love is the Frogs no doubt but I am different than most here in that baseball is my love before football. I have LCS and World Series tickets already bought. Went to the frogs game this past Saturday and traded my buddy for Sunday's tickets to the divisional series but PLAYOFF baseball against the Yanks with a trip to the Series on the line?? Its the Rangers this weekend for me.

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog

My first love was Cary's mother down the block. Cary & I were in 1st grade together and her mother would often pick us up from school and give us treats and she was incredibly beautiful. My second love was Sister Caroline.

angelo's frog

There will be no sellout for BYU now. IMO, too many people will choose to either go to the Ranger game or stay home and watch on TV. Guessing we get somewhere north of 42,000 but no more.

StinnettFrog

My tickets won't go to waste, my wife and several friends will be there cheering on the Frogs. Plenty of people in the metroplex to fill both stadiums with ease.

GO FROGS

gdu

My tickets won't go to waste, my wife and several friends will be there cheering on the Frogs. Plenty of people in the metroplex to fill both stadiums with ease.

GO FROGS
While technically true, it has never happened. Hence the worry by some.