• The KillerFrogs

bad news

joejordan

QUOTE(Frog123 @ Dec 22 2009, 03:53 PM) [snapback]484802[/snapback]
you're right geno it's all a game.

It will come out when p decides to make the name public. I don't post the specifics untill I have been given permision to do so. Perhapse thats what keeps me in the know

Ugh. I'd rather you keep it to yourself.

joejordan

QUOTE(HFrog1999 @ Dec 22 2009, 05:25 PM) [snapback]484962[/snapback]
I have terrible news.

One of Kf.c's top posters slammed his hands in the door of a police car last night at about 2 am. I can't say who this person is, but they may not be able to post for a few weeks. Keep him in your fountain coin wishes.

Yeah I saw that post exchange and wondered if the he was gonna get a vacation. Guess he did. I also noticed it was gone this morning. keep stirring!

gdu

QUOTE(Daniel @ Dec 22 2009, 10:29 PM) [snapback]484968[/snapback]
Don't worry, I'll throw a two-pence in for you, gdu!! :biggrin:

you must have me confused with someone else.

HickoryFlameFrog

QUOTE(Frog123 @ Dec 22 2009, 03:28 PM) [snapback]484863[/snapback]
Call me what you want. I am just trying to be helpful and informative but not break the rules at the same time.

Injun Joe

Porky Pig is ...

Water Boy

guesswhoown3d800x600.jpg

coolfrog

QUOTE(dweller @ Dec 22 2009, 04:45 PM) [snapback]484978[/snapback]
Not flaming frog123 but if they did not wnat the name released yet, I see no point in posting about the injury. Serves no purpose other than trying to make yourself look connected. BTW saying a senior, and then eliminating Hughes and Washington from the mix kind of counters not releasing the name. Saying who it is not then no commenting on another name kinda poiints out who it is.

He is a dbag, end of story

Frog123

look, if you don't like my post and you think i did it for my own personal gain fine. I don't care. Because you are just plain wrong. so post your opinion.
i do take name calling however very personal so if you are going to attack me personaly with dbag or somthing similar you can do it to my face. I will be at the game and my name is Dave Ross 8172665010. you will lose a mouth full of teeth before you get the first insulting word out

Frogo

QUOTE(Daniel @ Dec 22 2009, 09:56 PM) [snapback]484805[/snapback]
Frog123 is pretty connected with the program, so I'm expecting we'll hear who it is shortly.

As frustrating as it is to hear it--and without names, I still appreciate the report. It is reported as fact, not rumor.

Opintel

Moderators
QUOTE(Frog123 @ Dec 22 2009, 06:54 PM) [snapback]485016[/snapback]
look, if you don't like my post and you think i did it for my own personal gain fine. I don't care. Because you are just plain wrong. so post your opinion.
i do take name calling however very personal so if you are going to attack me personaly with dbag or somthing similar you can do it to my face. I will be at the game and my name is Dave Ross 8172665010. you will lose a mouth full of teeth before you get the first insulting word out

Please, let's not go overboard. We're all Froggies here (pretty much), and need to not have personal attacks on each other. But, most of the things said here are not seriously said, if you know what I mean.

Shake hands, and lets continue on to the Fiesta Bowl victory! :biggrin:

damnyankeephrog

QUOTE(Frog123 @ Dec 22 2009, 06:54 PM) [snapback]485016[/snapback]
l

.... you will lose a mouth full of teeth before you get the first insulting word out

I get "excited" when you talk tough. Oooooooo.........

frogezy

QUOTE(Frog123 @ Dec 22 2009, 11:54 PM) [snapback]485016[/snapback]

Good show Frog123. Where are all internet tough guys? Funny how its so easy for people to call others dbags or other such names. Most of those "guys" won't even look people in the eye in a confronting face to face situation.

sous vide

QUOTE(Frog123 @ Dec 22 2009, 08:24 PM) [snapback]485016[/snapback]

Heavens...shouldn't you be posting this on a Baylor board?

Well maybe not, it's not a death threat.

Face it, the "I know something you don't know" game really is a bit juvenile. If you don't see it, you don't. Others do. But we all do love the Frogs and that's a truth too.

Trelvis

QUOTE(Frog123 @ Dec 22 2009, 11:54 PM) [snapback]485016[/snapback]
my name is Dave Ross 8172665010.

Anyone up for prank calls or a big order of Pizza's to Davids house?