• The KillerFrogs

bad news

Frog123

First, the entire post was a thank you and tribute to the player not a thank you to myself. There was no hubris in my post what so ever so don't spin some in. I was trying to put material on the board for those to read within the rules. Isnt that what it's here for? I gain nothing without my personal name on it so that idea i did it to be the in guy is stupid.

steelfrog

Tier 1
Horse manure. If you are so dialed in, you will tell him yourself via any number of modes of communication, not anonymously here.

[SIZE=24pt]LAME[/SIZE]

ftwfrog

QUOTE(Frog123 @ Dec 22 2009, 03:48 PM) [snapback]484905[/snapback]
First, the entire post was a thank you and tribute to the player not a thank you to myself. There was no hubris in my post what so ever so don't spin some in. I was trying to put material on the board for those to read within the rules. Isnt that what it's here for? I gain nothing without my personal name on it so that idea i did it to be the in guy is stupid.

A tribute to the un-named player?? GOT IT!!

steelfrog

Tier 1
QUOTE(Frog123 @ Dec 22 2009, 09:28 PM) [snapback]484863[/snapback]
Call me what you want. I am just trying to be helpful and informative but not break the rules at the same time.

Then you are incredibly misguided. Thank you and go away now.

HoustonHornedFrog

QUOTE(Frog123 @ Dec 22 2009, 02:41 PM) [snapback]484784[/snapback]
Its legit not washington or hughes

so it is either: Ryan Christian Curtis Clay Wayne Daniels Clint Gresham Corderra Hunter Marcus Jackson Tyler Marrou Marshall Newhouse Rafael Priest Nic Richmond Zach Roth Nick Sanders Chris Smith Joseph Turner or Ryan Wyatt
since you can't say who it is, why don't you just tell us who else it isn't.... agree with most here that the nature of the post seems to be less to give helpful information and more to show off being in the know. maybe you didn't mean it that way, but that's the way it looks.

Mike Brooks

QUOTE(geno @ Dec 22 2009, 02:45 PM) [snapback]484792[/snapback]
<br />Don't get it. If you know the name, why not share it? It will obviously come out, and very soon, so what's the big deal about &quot;knowing the name&quot; and keeping it to yourself? Reminds me of elementary school---&quot;I know something about someone, but I'm not going to tell you...yah yah yah.&quot;<br />
<br /><br /><br />

I agree with you. Typical LOOK AT ME POST!

steelfrog

Tier 1
Geez--this is nothing. Wait 'til you see how we get between the bowl season and the next season! I see many conference calls in our future!

TCUFrogs

QUOTE(HoustonHornedFrog @ Dec 22 2009, 03:57 PM) [snapback]484918[/snapback]
so it is either: Ryan Christian Curtis Clay Wayne Daniels Clint Gresham Corderra Hunter Marcus Jackson Tyler Marrou Marshall Newhouse Rafael Priest Nic Richmond Zach Roth Nick Sanders Chris Smith Joseph Turner or Ryan Wyatt
since you can't say who it is, why don't you just tell us who else it isn't.... agree with most here that the nature of the post seems to be less to give helpful information and more to show off being in the know. maybe you didn't mean it that way, but that's the way it looks.

Wayne is a junior.

desmith03

QUOTE(steelfrog @ Dec 22 2009, 04:04 PM) [snapback]484932[/snapback]
Geez--this is nothing. Wait 'til you see how we get between the bowl season and the next season! I see many conference calls in our future!

I was witness to it last year; entertaining for sure!! :tongue: Seriously, where is KerleyHicks??

Punter1

QUOTE(Frog123 @ Dec 22 2009, 03:28 PM) [snapback]484863[/snapback]
Call me what you want. I am just trying to be helpful and informative but not break the rules at the same time.

How the f is that helpful?? Seriously??

Getting everyone in a tizzy, speculating on who it is?? Giving Boise St fans and probably their players and coaches something to investigate...they read this forum too.

Next time...dont be so helpful. Because you werent the least bit informative either.

HFrog1999

I have terrible news.

One of Kf.c's top posters slammed his hands in the door of a police car last night at about 2 am. I can't say who this person is, but they may not be able to post for a few weeks. Keep him in your fountain coin wishes.

PurplePainD

QUOTE(HFrog1999 @ Dec 22 2009, 04:25 PM) [snapback]484962[/snapback]
I have terrible news.

One of Kf.c's top posters slammed his hands in the door of a police car last night at about 2 am. I can't say who this person is, but they may not be able to post for a few weeks. Keep him in your fountain coin wishes.

Is that the same poster who earlier in the day came down with a massive case of hemorrhoids? I understand he has been unable to sit at his office chair, thus unable to post. Man, some guys just can't catch a break!

desmith03

QUOTE(HFrog1999 @ Dec 22 2009, 04:25 PM) [snapback]484962[/snapback]
I have terrible news.

Don't worry, I'll throw a two-pence in for you, gdu!! :biggrin:

TCUFrogs

Someone who is a county health official just told me on the phone that the swine flu epidemic is dissipating in Pennsylvania.

Still bad news that it is around though. :sad:

dweller

QUOTE(tcudoc @ Dec 22 2009, 09:33 PM) [snapback]484879[/snapback]
I believe the point is that if you have insider info that is not relaeased yet for the reasons described above, say nothing and respect those involved. Don't post a thread to make yourself look like you are such an insider. If you do this, you come off looking like a D-bag. The OP should not be surprised when people call him out for it. It was wrong to do and served no purpose.

Not flaming frog123 but if they did not wnat the name released yet, I see no point in posting about the injury. Serves no purpose other than trying to make yourself look connected. BTW saying a senior, and then eliminating Hughes and Washington from the mix kind of counters not releasing the name. Saying who it is not then no commenting on another name kinda poiints out who it is.

sous vide

QUOTE(FrogInOhio @ Dec 22 2009, 05:45 PM) [snapback]484834[/snapback]
But it WAS your decision to put out anonymous partial "inside" information which you knew good and well would get everyone all stirred up.

Man in Black: Then why are you smiling?
Inigo Montoya: Because I know something you don't know.
Man in Black: And what is that?
Inigo Montoya: I... am not left-handed.
[Moves his sword to his right hand and gains an advantage]
Man in Black: You are amazing.
Inigo Montoya: I ought to be, after 20 years.
Man in Black: Oh, there's something I ought to tell you.
Inigo Montoya: Tell me.
Man in Black: I'm not left-handed either.
[Moves his sword to his right hand and regains his advantage]
Inigo Montoya: I admit it, you are better than I am.

mandy-patinkin-86110.jpg

Yeah, fairly juvenile jerky.