• The KillerFrogs

purplemenace = purple cancer

Scarface

They still haven't assigned stars to our two new OLs.

They have pulled commits of TCU's from their Texas Top 100.

Every recruit where TCU was his first pick is automatically downgraded a star from where he should be, namely the new DL and some of the other defensive players. Much like they did to Tanner Brock last year.

The guys that manage the site are just looking for TCU staff and fans to kiss their behinds. They're freaking jerks.

AEAfrog

QUOTE(Scarface @ Nov 22 2009, 07:31 PM) [snapback]453376[/snapback]
They still haven't assigned stars to our two new OLs.

They have pulled commits of TCU's from their Texas Top 100.

Every recruit where TCU was his first pick is automatically downgraded a star from where he should be, namely the new DL and some of the other defensive players. Much like they did to Tanner Brock last year.

The guys that manage the site are just looking for TCU staff and fans to kiss their behinds. They're freaking jerks.

Stars are assigned by the main Rivals office. PM staff just get to make recommendations. Feel free to hate on the Rivals brass though. No defense for that bunch.

Scarface

QUOTE(AEAfrog @ Nov 23 2009, 01:39 AM) [snapback]453383[/snapback]
Stars are assigned by the main Rivals office. PM staff just get to make recommendations. Feel free to hate on the Rivals brass though. No defense for that bunch.

Its a conspiracy and the pm staff are participants.

JugbandFrog

QUOTE(Scarface @ Nov 23 2009, 01:48 AM) [snapback]453386[/snapback]

I used to write for them...It is very unprofessional organization, no editing, it was just bad. I felt much more respect for The Skiff than I did writing for PM.

Houston Frog

1.) The guys at Purple Menace (Jeremy Clark and Jeremiah Glenn) fight for our recruits to get ranked higher, they have no direct control over it. They are on our side. The guys at the national office rank the players, not the guys at PM.

2.) Tanner Brock did not get downgraded when he committed to us, you made that up. He never sent in his film, so they had nothing to go off of except for stats. Jeremy and Jeremiah were very high on him and said many times he should be a 4 star and told that to the national office.

3.) You clearly have no idea how it works, you should quit typing. You're making yourself look ignorant like you did when you berated all of the Clemson fans, calling them racist bigots because all people from South Carolina are racist and backwards.

Froggy Style

So, if a player doesn't send in tape, they aren't graded? Tanner knew he was going to TCU, why would he care what Rivals says? That excuse holds no water.

AustFrog

This post is crazy. I subscribe to the PM site and don't know anyone over there personally. However, anyone that isn't a nut job that reads the PM site knows that the PM staff are bleeding purple and do one heck of a job as to writing up and supporting our recruits. Just read it, it speaks for itself.

Houston Frog

QUOTE(Froggy Style @ Nov 22 2009, 07:56 PM) [snapback]453390[/snapback]
So, if a player doesn't send in tape, they aren't graded? Tanner knew he was going to TCU, why would he care what Rivals says? That excuse holds no water.
It's not a perfect system by any means, not saying it is. Tanner was graded, he was ranked as the highest level of 3 star.

Tanner knew he was going to TCU, so I'm guessing he didn't care about getting his tape out there, therefore he didn't send it in.

Scarface

QUOTE(Houston Frog @ Nov 23 2009, 01:51 AM) [snapback]453388[/snapback]
1.) The guys at Purple Menace (Jeremy Clark and Jeremiah Glenn) fight for our recruits to get ranked higher, they have no direct control over it. They are on our side. The guys at the national office rank the players, not the guys at PM.

2.) Tanner Brock did not get downgraded when he committed to us, you made that up. He never sent in his film, so they had nothing to go off of except for stats. Jeremy and Jeremiah were very high on him and said many times he should be a 4 star and told that to the national office.

3.) You clearly have no idea how it works, you should quit typing. You're making yourself look ignorant like you did when you berated all of the Clemson fans, calling them racist bigots because all people from South Carolina are racist and backwards.

You're the one that looks ignorant with all of your anti kfc.com and Feisty Frog posts. Your attitude may work somewhere like South Carolina but not here.

Froggy Style

Yeah, but you're saying that they didn't evaluate a player with incredible stats and offers from TCU and OU because he didn't do their job for them. A true ranking of players would mean they have seen ALL of the players they are ranking, what a joke. Just when their credibility couldn't go any lower...this comes to the surface.

AEAfrog

QUOTE(Scarface @ Nov 22 2009, 07:48 PM) [snapback]453386[/snapback]

its_a_conspiracy1.jpg

TPIRocks

You guys are speaking of what you do not know. There is NO way anyone from rivals can see every recruit in the country and evaluate them, its a physical impossibility. The PM guys saw Brock in person and evalauted him themselves but the rivals brass wanted game film. The problem is Copperas Cove HC hates all recruiting services and does not send film to any of them so in regards to Brock or ANY Cove player for that matter they won't get fairly evaluated

Houston Frog

QUOTE(Scarface @ Nov 22 2009, 08:05 PM) [snapback]453395[/snapback]
You're the one that looks ignorant with all of your anti kfc.com and Feisty Frog posts. Your attitude may work somewhere like South Carolina but not here.

I'm not anti-KFC at all, I love KFC. I don't like when people talk about stuff they clearly know nothing about, like you are doing right now.

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
QUOTE(Scarface @ Nov 22 2009, 09:31 PM) [snapback]453376[/snapback]

I happen to know Jeremy personally and he is one of the nicest guys I have ever met. You are a [ profanity ].

AEAfrog

QUOTE(Frogs On A Plane @ Nov 22 2009, 08:18 PM) [snapback]453406[/snapback]
I happen to know Jeremy personally and he is one of the nicest guys I have ever met. You are a [ profanity ].

+1

Scarface

QUOTE(Frogs On A Plane @ Nov 23 2009, 02:18 AM) [snapback]453406[/snapback]

How gay. Just because you have a thing for him doesn't mean he is not a part of the rivals.com conspiracy that we ALL know exists.

Gunner

Jeremy and Jeremiah are good people. They are probably the best recruiting service you can buy anywhere. They work really hard at what they do. And they put out good info on TCU and I think it is a plus for TCU, much like KFC, but from a different angle.. They have many times taken on the established SEC guys at Rivals, trying for upgrades on TCU committs, trying to overcome the stupid star system Rivals uses.

AEAfrog

QUOTE(Scarface @ Nov 22 2009, 08:35 PM) [snapback]453418[/snapback]
How gay. Just because you have a thing for him doesn't mean he is not a part of the rivals.com conspiracy that we ALL know exists.

Would you do us all a favor and go throw Superfrog some votes rather than wasting our time?

Scarface

QUOTE(Gunner @ Nov 23 2009, 02:36 AM) [snapback]453420[/snapback]
Jeremy and Jeremiah are good people. They are probably the best recruiting service you can buy anywhere. They work really hard at what they do. And they put out good info on TCU and I think it is a plus for TCU, much like KFC, but from a different angle.. They have many times taken on the established SEC guys at Rivals, trying for upgrades on TCU committs, trying to overcome the stupid star system Rivals uses.

What you are saying is that they are just front men for a conspiracy that they don't control?