• The KillerFrogs

Showdown at the Lettermen's BBQ PIT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Double D

Tier 1
What was the deal after game yesterday when some unruly tailgaters confronted our beloved Scott at the Lettermen's tailgate? What was that all about?

I would think twice before provoking BIG JOHN MARSH and the Lettermen's BBQ pit crew after a FROG victory and full day of libations.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
facepalmbq8dj7.jpg

NewFrogFan

QUOTE(Double D @ Nov 1 2009, 04:44 PM) [snapback]424054[/snapback]
What was the deal after game yesterday when some unruly tailgaters confronted our beloved Scott at the Lettermen's tailgate? What was that all about?

I would think twice before provoking BIG JOHN MARSH and the Lettermen's BBQ pit crew after a FROG victory and full day of libations.

Was not there but I will say that the rows just to the north of the Lettermen have taken over
by parking spots that invite 1000 of their closet friends to the party and I would venture to say most
"don't pay to play".

BABYFACE

I would love to see some of the old Frog Olinemen crush some of the young punks that get out of hand in lot 3. Babyface endorses that smackdown of unruly tailgaters.

HToady

QUOTE(NewFrogFan @ Nov 1 2009, 11:52 AM) [snapback]424063[/snapback]
Was not there but I will say that the rows just to the north of the Lettermen have taken over
by parking spots that invite 1000 of their closet friends to the party and I would venture to say most
"don't pay to play".

This is really unfortunate. There are several tailgaters near the BBQ that are completely obnoxious. I don't see why it is necesary to get too drunk to function and entertain everybody with very loud, profanity laced hip hop. I supported the Lettermans tailgate the prior two years but have not this year because of the people around it. It's just too much. So sad.

PurpleBlood87

Have the same problem with the TCU students. I sit in V right next the student section and some of them are yelling before the game that we need to be loud. Listen kid, I was yelling at TCU games before you were born.

SnoSki

QUOTE(PurpleBlood87 @ Nov 1 2009, 07:16 PM) [snapback]424250[/snapback]
Have the same problem with the TCU students. I sit in V right next the student section and some of them are yelling before the game that we need to be loud. Listen kid, I was yelling at TCU games before you were born.

But were you yelling yesterday?

oldfrat

I bet the word punks was used. Apparently that was the the most devastating insult possible before 1990.

And "T-shirt fans"? Please. While it would be nice (i think) let's not kid ourselves into thinking we have t-shirt fans.

oldfrat

I bet the word punks was used. Apparently that was the the most devastating insult possible before 1990.

And "T-shirt fans"? Please. While it would be nice (i think) let's not kid ourselves into thinking we have t-shirt fans.

Rational Frog

QUOTE(oldfrat @ Nov 1 2009, 03:01 PM) [snapback]424320[/snapback]

We need more t-shirt fans for sure.

sous vide

QUOTE(Rational Frog @ Nov 1 2009, 05:04 PM) [snapback]424366[/snapback]
We need more t-shirt fans for sure.

Heck, I'd take shirtless ones, even!

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(FROGDADDY @ Nov 1 2009, 01:38 PM) [snapback]424205[/snapback]
I've got a pretty good guess what it MIGHT have been about. Any casualties?

You mean if anyone Killer Frogs before it was over?

researchfrog

QUOTE(frogfaceman @ Nov 1 2009, 03:19 PM) [snapback]424354[/snapback]
And no, none of us were tshirts to games.

If you were a t-shirt to the game, you had either an ingenious costume or unrivaled posting ability among others of your kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.