• The KillerFrogs

"Disrespect"

Lomez

QUOTE(RadioShackFrog @ Oct 29 2009, 03:27 PM) [snapback]420998[/snapback]
They can't stop you if they don't know you're going to do it. But they can ask you to leave and try to prevent you from doing it in the future.

OK fair enough. What other websites can we not mention? Is google ok now that we let killerfrogs host the olympics?

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
QUOTE(Lomez @ Oct 29 2009, 03:27 PM) [snapback]420993[/snapback]
Are these sites businesses? Are they running them to make money?

I would assume that neither site would have ads if they weren't in the business of making money...

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
But if you're sitting in a Starbuck's as a customer, can they stop you from saying "you know who else has great coffee? Dunkin Donuts"

They can't stop you if they don't know you're going to do it. But they can ask you to leave and try to prevent you from doing it in the future.

Lomez

Are these sites businesses? Are they running them to make money?

I understand the analogy about not being allowed to promote...but does Starbuck's censor every time one of their customers mentions Dunkin Donuts?

TCUFrogs

does Starbuck's censor every time one of their customers mentions Dunkin Donuts?

Does that really make sense to you? Go try it and report back.

Take a sign with you and stand in the front as customers come in, spout off your speech, and see what happens.

Scott

"KillerFrogs.com....your source for TCU SPORTS"
Not going to spend a lot of time allowing a sophomoric & vile site like S.B. to litter our site.

From their inception, they have tried to use KillerFrogs, as the main place to draw their traffic from. We have over 36,000 members. Not to hard to figure out their effort. Has been obvious to most of us from the start.

Up till the last 24 hrs, Kf.c has been willing to sell advertisement to them. Then I was made aware by several of our posters the nonsense they were posting over there about kf.c, ownership & the letterman.

These guys are the little 'trust fund' bunch who run to Daddy when they have issues. They are the trash of our students.....& I have been repeatedly told so. It is pretty easy to figure out as if you care to read their elementary blog.

You will note below the references to our posters....ownership.....& the fat*** letterman & their smoker...etc....

They are a waste of time.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blogger THEFINCH said...

i don't want Spitblood to even be mentioned in the same sentence as KF, i tried to explain to them a hundred times that we are not a competitive site, we have a completely different demographic, mind-set, purpose, etc. they won't listen, so I won't read their site. let their site die off along with their elderly readership, we will surpass all one day

October 28, 2009 3:03 PM
Blogger VikingFrog said...

I would be lying if I didn't want to steal their followers.

I would also be lying if I said I didn't read the other site.

Here comes my inner nerdness.

This is a blog.

That is a forumn.

Two totally different things.

They both have their positive and negatives.

Our negatives being Purple Pansy and OverRated.

October 28, 2009 3:04 PM
Blogger CounselorFrog said...

and that we care to much and work to hard at supporting the frogs

October 28, 2009 3:08 PM
Blogger Middle Man said...

I enjoy both sites.
One is a humorous blog that keeps me entertained while at work, the other a forum.

For the most part, the blue hairs that I have come across on KF arent like the typical blue hairs that get all pissy when you stand and cheer.

I hope that they realize this one day because both sites seem to have the same goal of spreading the word on all that is TCU.

October 28, 2009 3:39 PM
Blogger Mankdog said...

In

October 28, 2009 3:40 PM
Blogger I HATE H said...

IN

Go Frogs

October 28, 2009 3:58 PM
Blogger Sir Wesley Willis said...

KFs are a bunch of hypocrites. They're the same guys who man the letterman's barbeque and dont' come in the game. I understand the BBQ is a savior to most people - myself included - and I understand that they need guys to stand around and man it, but do they all have to sit their fat asses in a chair in front of the thing and watch our games on TV? ABsolutely not. I'm all about the boycott - haven't looked at that site in months.

October 28, 2009 4:58 PM
Blogger D said...

this site will be more than a blog in due time

October 28, 2009 5:28 PM

I love it when they sit there and it's not even our game that is on. weak

October 28, 2009 5:32 PM
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thomas Fincher, who runs that site is a PURE PUNK! I pmed him by FB (Where he blasted Kf.c again) & he decided to post it on his site. Of course he edited it, as to look as if was innocent & guilty of nothing.

Now he is whining that I have threatened him. If telling him to come say his 'little girl crying act' to my face is threatening...so be it. He says he is not intimidated by me (that's fine)....so let him "man up".

He & his boys have some explaining to do to the Letterman & our readers. His world is becoming very small.

QUOTE(Scott @ Oct 29 2009, 03:38 PM) [snapback]421010[/snapback]
These guys are the little 'trust fund' bunch who run to Daddy when they have issues. They are the trash of our students.....& I have been repeatedly told so. It is pretty easy to figure out as if you care to read their elementary blog.

Scott, I have to say, after sitting next to you at the Poinsettia Bowl last year and riding up to Norman on the killerfrogs bus, you're a good guy.

But I also grew up around the corner from Thomas...and he's a really good guy, too.

Both great fans that run great sites.

Go Frogs, beat UNLV!

Scott

Furthermore.......We want no association with such a vile site as that one! Please feel free to visit that site or any other you choose. Just don't bring them here.

frog bar

QUOTE(Scott @ Oct 29 2009, 08:43 PM) [snapback]421012[/snapback]
Furthermore.......We want no association with such a vile site as that one! Please feel free to visit that site or any other you choose. Just don't bring them here.

What is so vile about it?? As I mentioned previoulsy, it seems to be geared more towards younger guys. You might not find it funny, but the kids these days laugh at different things. I just don't think vile is a fair description.

Scott

QUOTE(ACroofrog @ Oct 29 2009, 03:03 PM) [snapback]420956[/snapback]
I have never understood the no competition policy of KFC. I love KFC, I love purple menace, and having recently found Sp it blo od I now love that too. We are all here to support TCU athletics are we not? What a great thing it is to have multiple sites devoted to that endeavor. Spi t blo od and KFC and purple menace all have a place in frog fandom as they are all different in their way I just dont get why something as innocent and frankly as cool as a site challenge to see who can raise the most money for purple people seaters turned into this.

Purple Menace is run by some good guys. They do a good job at what they do!

This other site is a discredit to TCU. As you read the post (I posted earlier), you will understand their feelings about Kf.c & our posters. The comments about the Letterman is a bunch of bologna, & I......would not even tangle with John Marsh. When he & his boys find out these comments.......there may be a Fire Sale on frat rat gear in LOT 3. :tongue:

Scott

QUOTE(Ilikefootballalot @ Oct 29 2009, 03:42 PM) [snapback]421016[/snapback]
Scott, I have to say, after sitting next to you at the Poinsettia Bowl last year and riding up to Norman on the killerfrogs bus, you're a good guy.

But I also grew up around the corner from Thomas...and he's a really good guy, too.

Both great fans that run great sites.

Go Frogs, beat UNLV!

ILFAL......I have respect for you too. Never a problem with you!

Your partner is out of line.

sous vide

QUOTE(Scott @ Oct 29 2009, 05:13 PM) [snapback]421012[/snapback]

Oh well, there go my hopes for a rapprochement!

Culture has changed. But that doesn't mean we can love the same sorts of things--and even the exact same things like the Frogs--in our own ways. Hope things settle out a bit after some period of time.

FrogBones

Not going to spend a lot of time allowing a sophomoric & vile site like S.B. to litter our site.

From their inception, they have tried to use KillerFrogs, as the main place to draw their traffic from. We have over 36,000 members. Not to hard to figure out their effort. Has been obvious to most of us from the start.

Up till the last 24 hrs, Kf.c has been willing to sell advertisement to them. Then I was made aware by several of our posters the nonsense they were posting over there about kf.c, ownership & the letterman.

You will note below the references to our posters....ownership.....& the fat*** letterman & their smoker...etc....

They are a waste of time.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blogger THEFINCH said...

i don't want KillerFrogs to even be mentioned in the same sentence as KF, i tried to explain to them a hundred times that we are not a competitive site, we have a completely different demographic, mind-set, purpose, etc. they won't listen, so I won't read their site. let their site die off along with their elderly readership, we will surpass all one day

October 28, 2009 3:03 PM
Blogger VikingFrog said...

I would be lying if I didn't want to steal their followers.

I would also be lying if I said I didn't read the other site.

Here comes my inner nerdness.

This is a blog.

That is a forumn.

Two totally different things.

They both have their positive and negatives.

Our negatives being Purple Pansy and OverRated.

October 28, 2009 3:04 PM

and that we care to much and work to hard at supporting the frogs

October 28, 2009 3:08 PM
Blogger Middle Man said...

I enjoy both sites.
One is a humorous blog that keeps me entertained while at work, the other a forum.

For the most part, the blue hairs that I have come across on KF arent like the typical blue hairs that get all pissy when you stand and cheer.

I hope that they realize this one day because both sites seem to have the same goal of spreading the word on all that is TCU.

October 28, 2009 3:39 PM
Blogger Mankdog said...

In

October 28, 2009 3:40 PM
Blogger I HATE H said...

IN

Go Frogs

October 28, 2009 3:58 PM
Blogger Sir Wesley Willis said...

KFs are a bunch of hypocrites. They're the same guys who man the letterman's barbeque and dont' come in the game. I understand the BBQ is a savior to most people - myself included - and I understand that they need guys to stand around and man it, but do they all have to sit their fat asses in a chair in front of the thing and watch our games on TV? ABsolutely not. I'm all about the boycott - haven't looked at that site in months.

October 28, 2009 4:58 PM
Blogger D said...

this site will be more than a blog in due time

October 28, 2009 5:28 PM

I love it when they sit there and it's not even our game that is on. weak

October 28, 2009 5:32 PM
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thomas Fincher, who runs that site is a PURE PUNK! I pmed him by FB (Where he blasted Kf.c again) & he decided to post it on his site. Of course he edited it, as to look as if was innocent & guilty of nothing.

Now he is whining that I have threatened him. If telling him to come say his 'little girl crying act' to my face is threatening...so be it. He says he is not intimidated by me (that's fine)....so let him "man up".

He & his boys have some explaining to do to the Letterman & our readers. His world is becoming very small.

Hey this is america, what are you afraid of a little competition? Seriously, I have read everything posted on both sites, and the posts by you on facebook. your in the wrong scott. Sophmoroic, vile? BY FAR the most immature remarks have been made by you sir. Some of you old farts never grew up.

Does sp!!tblood have some extreme comments? Sure. But the same can be said of people here. grow up

and by the way, we don't have [Deleted] to explain to you. or anyone, we are at every single home game, and most road games. The people you are trash talking traveled to Virginia, BYU, Utah last year, do you want me to keep going. Seriously scott act your age

middle man

QUOTE(frog bar @ Oct 29 2009, 04:52 PM) [snapback]421021[/snapback]
What is so vile about it?? As I mentioned previoulsy, it seems to be geared more towards younger guys. You might not find it funny, but the kids these days laugh at different things. I just don't think vile is a fair description.

Some of the language might be crude, but like you said, its younger people, like myself, maybe we some arent as mature as others but we like to have a good time and we like Horned Frog football just like everyone on all the TCU sports sites.

I am still hoping that this is a ploy by both the admins of the respected sites to drive up viewership for the sites.......

Scott

QUOTE(frog bar @ Oct 29 2009, 03:52 PM) [snapback]421021[/snapback]

Profanity, vulgarity & total disrespect for Women. If that is your thing....that's fine. We just want NO association with that on KillerFrogs.com

QUOTE(Scott @ Oct 29 2009, 03:55 PM) [snapback]421029[/snapback]
Your partner is out of line.

I'm not going to defend anything he's said or what anyone over there has said, but by saying stuff like

"I......would not even tangle with John Marsh. When he & his boys find out these comments.......there may be a Fire Sale on frat rat gear in LOT 3. :tongue: "

...you are insinuating violence against him and his friends and with all due respect, you are out of line, too.

D

Daniel Plainview

QUOTE(frog bar @ Oct 29 2009, 03:52 PM) [snapback]421021[/snapback]

it's a matter of censorship. the other site doesn't censor it's readers. The outcome of that is that at times "immature" things will be said. I think overall though, the readers comments aside, the other site is witty and well written and shouldn't have it's character attacked.

LawFrog

Scott,

I have never felt more disrespected in my entire life. You are a very low person to use such generalities. The majority of contributors on that other site are hard working to support themselves and their family without any help from "Daddy". I am almost speechless, almost. I would love to hear from where you heard that the people over there are trash and live on money from trust funds. Since I know every contributor over there, and know how they live and support themselves, I know that you are lying. If you want to take this as me calling you out as a liar, then so be it. I sure hope that everyone here notices your snide and untrue comments. I have always enjoyed the general banter of both sites but no more. I am disgusted. Please be good enough to cancel my account.

houndfrog

Apparently, by my review of the facebook comments, and board editing today you actually have in fact. If this post warrants my suspension or removal so be it, but Scott your actions in no way reflect the attitude that you use in your posts. This is childish to say the least, and it really doesnt matter who started it. On top of that, I really dont see how you can get offended by someones online persona while firing off gems like "These guys are the little 'trust fund' bunch who run to Daddy when they have issues. They are the trash of our students.....& I have been repeatedly told so. It is pretty easy to figure out as if you care to read their elementary blog." Anyway, I generally never get involved in this kind of nonsense but there is my two cents.

Awaiting censorship and removal,
Houndfrog